Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmasource sells just pharmacy grade?

BlackRobinHood

Registered
so this is fishy, i ordered some gear from pharmasource and their products got to me and they claim they are actual pharma gear. their prices are very cheap for ancillaries and I ordered all kinds of things from them like caber and letro and even some nolvadex. now I am 2nd guessing if this is really pharma grade. I mean they have clen for like $10 for 50 tabs.

I talked to David from Pharmasource but he didn't give me the assurances I was looking for. Seems they have counterfeits but claim they are a pharmaceutical brand? how true is this?

Pharmasource stole their name from a real pharmaceutical company. you can look this up online it's a fact. After stealing their name, they created a UG lab called "pharmasource" which is clearly not a real pharma company just a UG lab.

Pharmasource stole their name from a real pharmaceutical company. you can look this up online it's a fact. After stealing their name, they created a UG lab called "pharmasource" which is clearly not a real pharma company just a UG lab.

I looked it up, pharmasource is really a stolen name thats terrible.

why would you ever order from a place you were not sure about? or with reviews, recommendations etc... im sorry but its hard to feel bad for anyone that does such stupid shit!

Back
Top Bottom