Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phx-store.ws lost me as a customer

regorio

I used to recommend phx store all the time to people but not anymore
They ended up screwing me over by taking over $2000 from me. Yes i sent them that much money and they selective scammed me by sending me fake gear. None of the codes match the actual brands

I used to recommend phx store all the time to people but not anymore
They ended up screwing me over by taking over $2000 from me. Yes i sent them that much money and they selective scammed me by sending me fake gear. None of the codes match the actual brands

You already lost me

I would STRONGLY recommend using domestic supply from now on... Tried and true, verified and trusted, you cannot go wrong with the industries best, which is domestic supply!!

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom