Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinnacle Labs

jpascone

Me Again,
I ordered some VAR which came in one of these sealable black baggies and a sticker affixed to it which said Pinnacle Labs. The packaging did not put me at east. The pills were small, scored and very solid. Not hand pressed. I was still skeptical because I did not know the sources rep. Are these guys legit?
Thanks.
JP
2022-07-03 03_02_51-Anavar (Oxandrolone) - 50mg_50 Tabs DOUBLE DOSED - Anabolic steroids supplie.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I would suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. There are so many reasons why they are best from having such a wide variety of top name brands, to being so well known and trusted along with having top notch customer service and shipping speed, it is fairly obvious to make the switch to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

Me Again,
I ordered some VAR which came in one of these sealable black baggies and a sticker affixed to it which said Pinnacle Labs. The packaging did not put me at east. The pills were small, scored and very solid. Not hand pressed. I was still skeptical because I did not know the sources rep. Are these guys legit?
Thanks.
JP
View attachment 13810

Pinnacle Labs had a lot of complaints about the quality not sure I would use them, I bet the anavar is tbol or winstrol at best

Me Again,
Thanks.
JP
View attachment 13810

bro napsgear superior source.

Back
Top Bottom