Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinnacle Peptides credit fraud

RandomC13

Registered
Has anyone else had problems with fraudulent charges showing up on their card after buying from Pinnacle Peptides?

This is happened to me.. twice now. Both times within days of making a purchase from Pinnacle peptides.

The first one went right over my head. I never made the connection that ordering from a “grey market” pharmacy might come with some risk to my credit information. My bank blocked/reversed the charges and I moved on.

The second one was just dead fucking obvious. I have literally not used that card for weeks. I made a small purchase from Pinnacle peptides and I get an email saying, and I’m paraphrasing, “we may show up on your billing as A-Z TRADING company, and we change names a lot so don’t be surprised if you don’t recognize the charge”.

3 days later, after having not used the card anywhere else, I get a charge for some random online company that’s name is just a bunch of all-caps initials. It’s a gas company out of California. This charge was separate from the A-Z trading charge. The bank thinks it was a test purchase to see if my card was monitored.

Pinnacle peptides customer service initially only responded with one word sentences but eventually was able to piece together a whole email. Of course they deny doing it, no surprise there.

Anyways. Twice now. Only after ordering from pinnacle. This happened to me once many years ago when I was dealing with Greatwhite peptides but I never went back to them so I have no idea if it would’ve happened again. I searched around and found some similar shit happening to other users.

Just thought I’d ask if anyone else had this experience happen to them? Thanks

bro i hate to say this...this is why we tell evo brothers not to use non-approved sources...untrusted...
did they have some china merchant processing?

bro i hate to say this...this is why we tell evo brothers not to use non-approved sources...untrusted...
did they have some china merchant processing?

Yeah of course I had to be a penny pincher and look for the “good deals”.

Even after the charges were blocked and the card was cut off, this cuckold pinnacle peptides owner is still sturbonly trying to charge my card to some GAWFCO gas company or something.

Once a cuck always a cuck. Atleast I know now. Hopefully this shows up in google the next time someone searches for pinnacle peptides.

sounds like that company failed to protect their website from hackers, so when you put in your information someone is stealing it

merchants actually are fining companies for failing to protect customers these days because this type of fraud is so common, so either they simply do not give a fuck or they are ignorant. either way i wouldn't use them anymore man. remember there are thousands of people sitting in cubicles all over the world who make their living every day stealing hard working peoples credit card information, and the sad thing is they RARELY get caught. so what ends up happening is the bank eats the loss and passes those charges to the consumer, so in the end the honest man gets fucked over.. while the scumbag gets away with it. i really wish i could get these scumbags in a room and just beat the shit out of them, i hate thieves

call your CC company and dispute the charges and get a new card # and call it a lesson learned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom