Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pivht-supplements

Harry_Connick

Registered
Anyone ever heard of/used this site before. They have a lot of the products I've been looking for, just not sure of they're to be trusted. If this place is g2g I will def spread the word, cause this place seems to have a lot of the products that I seem to have trouble finding anywhere.

Are you in the E.U., cause shipping is from Poland.

And the Shipping Charges are Exorbitant to say the least, and that's just for packs up to 3 Kg. (6.61 Lbs).

They get absolutely crazy after that.
And they don't even mention what they would want to ship to the U.S..................... JP
P.S.
The place I get my Supplements from has Flat Shipping ~ $5.95.
Doesn't matter if it's 70 Lbs., it's still $5.95

Last edited:
The P&P is confusing. Small is to 3kg then large is 30-60kg. Nothing in the middle. As JP says there's nothing on the US pricing so it's gotta be crazy. And even if you can, as it suggests, import items cos they're ok you still might be hit with customs fees. I just had to pay £25.00 to get a parcel after the local customs stung me.

Thank you guys for the heads up, but I just checked it out and added 1 small bottle to my cart just to check the shipping charges and it says it would only be 6.41EUR for EMS Registered Letter Priority (Airmail) - 3-7 business days. But thank you for warning me so I didn't get my hopes up, cause the payment is only either bank transfer or money order, which I'd rather not do.

Anyways, back to the original question, in case I do go with these guys, is this place legit?

Thanks again.

I ordered a supplememt from pivht-supplements.com and paid by bank transfer. the seller has given me a wrong tracking number and no longer answers. Criminal complaint was filed.

Back
Top Bottom