Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pivotal Labs Scammers

@~Vision~, thank you for getting everything taken care off. I appreciate your help.

In future I will be commissioning my own mass spec lab tests. To be sure.

Thanks!!

@~Vision~, thank you for getting everything taken care off. I appreciate your help.

In future I will be commissioning my own mass spec lab tests. To be sure.

Thanks!!
Its been a pleasure working with you brother and did you get my last PM? :)

Through channels I was recently able to test the product in question. The equate bottle is what the product was sent back in.
I used a labmax kit. Nice hologram.
Everything shows how it should!
It is anavar! So there is no need to worry or stress.
d8398dc5c8bf3d96e036d13c4019c934.jpg
65c68c0a1417ba48896f3932bc41badd.jpg
a0caf848010005c28f19484dd39081bb.jpg
47c0cb9b483099cffe9fe3488498b0dd.jpg

Last edited:
Slightly yellow and immediately began to change dark red/brown
9026377bb5229e96b3d50f95f9ff6646.jpg
d8acca5f7c48422f583a3eb5a6239cfe.jpg
a9bd622f281e0f8977158625d5302ed7.jpg
f0a824769eae4b2690333dff11e85d6c.jpg
af7d0b18d6a5c99027af7dfff9f0faad.jpg
ef36be914d2ae517eec48e3323cc54c3.jpg

Now with uv light. This is the kicker!!
You will see the green florescent only with the uv light. This is the light that come with the labmax kit!
I had to move the vial around a bit to get the florescent to show.
The last pic is Without the uv light. Darkred/brown.
And fluorescent green in the uv light.

Winni doesn't do This.
Neither does dbol.
Winni is a little red at first but changes to brown. And has a blue fluorescent in the uv.
So hope this satisfies the doubters.
60ce0923c56cf3debf0da193599f6998.jpg
23ebdd661bf3897407396a25515f54b5.jpg
e1d502a75e3260e70952289b5db714c5.jpg
b75fe4f4a6ce1b138a054273856e96e9.jpg
cf3a3c6edaaa15b1d86224a629e61bae.jpg

Last edited:
So everyone please stop worrying.
You are getting what you pay for!
The anavar is as it should be anavar!
Not winni or dbol or anything else. Other wise it would have shown during this test. Thanks hope this clears up the doubts.

Last edited:
Bought this gear last year and had only done LabMax testing. A couple of weeks ago I sent it out for hplc testing.

Attached are the results.

@Vision - keep up the good work.
0a13fc664d480cace44336cbfd1af440.jpg

I even told you to save one for future testing, and I said you owe it to yourself..I even said those lab max skew results all the time..

Thank you for being very transparent and keeping people in the know, including myself.

People you see this here, no matter lab, the brand,, always save a few tabs or oil..because you may want to test them down the road..

People TEST every lab you can and keep the market updated with info.. fellow brothers need to know about the labs on left,right,up and down and right down the middle..all labs should get random testing by well known member's in the communities

I even told you to save one for future testing, and I said you owe it to yourself..I even said those lab max skew results all the time..

Thank you for being very transparent and keeping people in the know, including myself.

People you see this here, no matter lab, the brand,, always save a few tabs or oil..because you may want to test them down the road..

People TEST every lab you can and keep the market updated with info.. fellow brothers need to know about the labs on left,right,up and down and right down the middle..all labs should get random testing by well known member's in the communities
Proof is in the pudding brother. Anything else is just noise. PSL is good to go. I should have listened to you @Stevesme all along. Instead I wasted $100s on lab Max.

Imagine this, me asking my wife. "Hun, Hun, is that florescent green, or more yellow greenish"? Wife says "No sweetie looks more like jade, or mint" then me [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I only do raw now and cap my own. Cheaper, easier to test, and dose myself :)

But the sample I sent out from PSL come back good. Took me a while to get around, but I wanted to know for sure.

Do you use this var right now ??
I'm currently on the var and a few others from here.. like the OP said, he agrees the product was legit, and he tested EP and it passed. I know this is old news, I figured I would bump it to prove to the doubters that the EP var has been one of the companies prized compounds.

Here is even the latest var test. We have many clients hailing about this product.
People can contact this company and they will vouch that this is a real authentic test. This is a great company with a solid reputation for testing.
e8DStox.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm currently on the var and a few others from here.. like the OP said, he agrees the product was legit, and he tested EP and it passed. I know this is old news, I figured I would bump it to prove to the doubters that the EP var has been one of the companies prized compounds.

Here is even the latest var test. We have many clients hailing about this product.
People can contact this company and they will vouch that this is a real authentic test. This is a great company with a solid reputation for testing.
e8DStox.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The var is quality you can count on, and a name you can always trust! From our door to yours. PSL is your one stop shop

Just seeing this thread and for what it's worth... the crushed pill thing is kinda funny. Firstly it'd depend on whether it's a packaging and carrier handling issue. In other words they got crushed by the post. Secondly how many times have we seen posts where members wanna know what to do about too high a dose pill or tablet... bite them or crush them and equally divide the remnants and consume.

If, which it wasn't, it was the issue of ALL the pills being so poorly made that they crumbled that's an actual issue

Hyper link to follow up thread

Just seeing this thread and for what it's worth... the crushed pill thing is kinda funny. Firstly it'd depend on whether it's a packaging and carrier handling issue. In other words they got crushed by the post. Secondly how many times have we seen posts where members wanna know what to do about too high a dose pill or tablet... bite them or crush them and equally divide the remnants and consume.

If, which it wasn't, it was the issue of ALL the pills being so poorly made that they crumbled that's an actual issue

I strongly encourage viewers to assess how we handle potential problems or instances with our outstanding customer service team , at the end of the day is how we should be judge and reviewed by our peers, if only customers and potential clients alike would take that into great consideration. ;)

Meeting everyone's needs while exceeding their expectations has never been more important to us, serving the members here in this community with excellent service is our very intense capital endeavor!

Great points BTW Mob. Like you said, how many times have many of us ordered something from Amazon or whatever and the box came smashed like it was on a trail near elephants?
I've seen smashed boxes and had everything intact and I've had normal packages with some damage in the products. Things happen!

Here was his follow up thread many months later :) He came through and tested PSL's products like I suggested.
Very happy and satisfied to say the least.
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/psl-euro-pharma-anavar-10mg-73329.html

ZqBgcYz.png

Last edited:
I strongly encourage viewers to assess how we handle potential problems or instances with our outstanding customer service team , at the end of the day is how we should be judge and reviewed by our peers, if only customers and potential clients alike would take that into great consideration. ;)

Meeting everyone's needs while exceeding their expectations has never been more important to us, serving the members here in this community with excellent service is our very intense capital endeavor!

Great points BTW Mob. Like you said, how many times have many of us ordered something from Amazon or whatever and the box came smashed like it was on a trail near elephants?
I've seen smashed boxes and had everything intact and I've had normal packages with some damage in the products. Things happen!

Here was his follow up thread many months later :) He came through and tested PSL's products like I suggested.
Very happy and satisfied to say the least.
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/psl-euro-pharma-anavar-10mg-73329.html

ZqBgcYz.png

I will be starting pivotal labs var . And l will comment back here!!! Can't wait to start!!!

Back
Top Bottom