Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Pivotal Labs Scammers

  1. #11
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,200
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post
    I get what you're saying, having said that RTest has been pretty good, no ambiguity. Anavar swap for Winstrol is common, and the test results shows Winstrol, not any other. For Anavar, sample B is little to no change (including under UV). 15 minute sample C clearly matches Winstrol.

    I totally get that PSL is just the front end for these (Marketing etc...), could have been the end distributor, not sure. However, same shipper also sent me two 10ml Test Cyp, not sure you can separate the two (Pivotal and EP). Ultimately, I would not want you to explain exactly how that works on here in public, not necessary.

    I'm stuck with 196 (8 broken/missing) Winstrol pills. How do I get I touch with you via email. Or I'll give you my email though PM.
    welp, we just ruled out a few factors.. I need to rule everything out before any other steps are made..

    It's being looked into as we speak, BELIEVE ME THERE!

    Heads will roll

  2. #12
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    38
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    welp, we just ruled out a few factors.. I need to rule everything out before any other steps are made..

    It's being looked into as we speak, BELIEVE ME THERE!

    Heads will roll
    Thanks for looking into this V. I will be looking out for update.

  3. #13
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post
    I get what you're saying, having said that RTest has been pretty good, no ambiguity. Anavar swap for Winstrol is common, and the test results shows Winstrol, not any other. For Anavar, sample B is little to no change (including under UV). 15 minute sample C clearly matches Winstrol.

    I totally get that PSL is just the front end for these (Marketing etc...), could have been the end distributor, not sure. However, same shipper also sent me two 10ml Test Cyp, not sure you can separate the two (Pivotal and EP). Ultimately, I would not want you to explain exactly how that works on here in public, not necessary.

    I'm stuck with 196 (8 broken/missing) Winstrol pills. How do I get I touch with you via email. Or I'll give you my email though PM.
    ManCal70 your test is Pivotal as well? I just went with Pivotal test. At the time EP test cyp was out of stock. I bet we ordered at the same time when PSL domestic was out of everything....

  4. #14
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's a bummer if it's true. I've bought anavar 3 times from ugl sources and each time it was fake. I get it from doctor now but it's pricey. $600 for 8 weeks at 50mg per day.

  5. #15
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    That's a bummer if it's true. I've bought anavar 3 times from ugl sources and each time it was fake. I get it from doctor now but it's pricey. $600 for 8 weeks at 50mg per day.
    Bet that shits bangin tho. Dunno how u pulled that off but well done

  6. #16
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Bet that shits bangin tho. Dunno how u pulled that off but well done
    I said pretty please and he said okay. Lol.

  7. #17
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    I said pretty please and he said okay. Lol.
    So that's how its done, hmmm.... Manners u say lol

  8. #18
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    190
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    So that's how its done, hmmm.... Manners u say lol
    He forgot to mention that was on his knees when he said pretty please.

  9. #19
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    He forgot to mention that was on his knees when he said pretty please.
    And I had my mouth open. Have to make sacrifices for these gains.

  10. #20
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    38
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Clean it up pork chops, this my thread. Take your filth elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •