Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PIVOTAL LABS through PSL!!!

TilliKid

Registered
So I placed my first order with PSL a few weeks ago, and unfortunately after I ordered the domestic line of Euro Pharm was out of stock. So I asked if they would ship me the PIVOTAL LABS products instead, which they promptly did. I was extremely nervous because I found literally NO reviews on the Pivotal Line and EVERYONE seemed to use Euro Pharm instead. So anyways, the order arrived 2 weeks ago...Sustanon 250 and Anadrol 50's....and I just want to say that I am EXTREMELY satisfied with these products!!!! I am a seasoned user of ALL types of gear and I knew from day one that this stuff was good. So now I'm faced with a decision...I'm about to place my next order and I don't know whether to order Pivotal Products or Euro Pharm!!! Anyone out there have experience with both lines and can guide me as to whether one is superior to the other and why EVERYONE else seems to order Euro Pharm when I know firsthand now that PIvotal is great too? Any feedback aprrecitated guys!!! Sidenote...in my first 10 days using 50mg Andadrol a day with first week Sustanon 250 Tues thurs and sunday and another one this morning I have put on about 10lbs with minimal water retention in my midsection, CRAZY pumps in the gym from day ONE, and the only sides I'm having are a little anger/irritation and extreme thirst (both normal). Granted, I have great muscle memory but the results are as good or better than I could have hoped for!

So I placed my first order with PSL a few weeks ago, and unfortunately after I ordered the domestic line of Euro Pharm was out of stock. So I asked if they would ship me the PIVOTAL LABS products instead, which they promptly did. I was extremely nervous because I found literally NO reviews on the Pivotal Line and EVERYONE seemed to use Euro Pharm instead. So anyways, the order arrived 2 weeks ago...Sustanon 250 and Anadrol 50's....and I just want to say that I am EXTREMELY satisfied with these products!!!! I am a seasoned user of ALL types of gear and I knew from day one that this stuff was good. So now I'm faced with a decision...I'm about to place my next order and I don't know whether to order Pivotal Products or Euro Pharm!!! Anyone out there have experience with both lines and can guide me as to whether one is superior to the other and why EVERYONE else seems to order Euro Pharm when I know firsthand now that PIvotal is great too? Any feedback aprrecitated guys!!! Sidenote...in my first 10 days using 50mg Andadrol a day with first week Sustanon 250 Tues thurs and sunday and another one this morning I have put on about 10lbs with minimal water retention in my midsection, CRAZY pumps in the gym from day ONE, and the only sides I'm having are a little anger/irritation and extreme thirst (both normal). Granted, I have great muscle memory but the results are as good or better than I could have hoped for!
Thank you for the review.. Pivotal labs is a new contender in the market so reviews will take some time to make they way around.. However, 100% of the feedback has been outstanding.. For those guys that like the convenience of orals dosed high, Pivotal is the lab to use.. Pull some blood work on them and we'll even compensate you for your time and troubles :)

Anyone used PSL turinabol?? I find it hard to come by and often faked

Not too toot on our horn, but, we are a powerhouse in this market for great reason.. a network of our size can afford and absorb the cost of raws along with a high end quality compounding process.. a lot of fly-by-night laboratories willsub out the product in place of something else, it is these very trude tactics that make it appear bad on the surface for all of the other grade a top-tier contenders in the market. The reality is, there truly is a lot of great Labs on the market but unfortunately a lot of scammers have tarnished this market.. it's only a matter of time before they get exposed,they end up closing shop and they try to reopen once again under a new name and that normally doesn't last long either..

My suggestion to you.. stick with a company and their affiliates that have been in this game with an extensive resume.

PSL and its affiliates have been in this market for almost 20 years. That is a very long time, furthermore PSL and its affiliates have been on some of the most active communities in all of the entire anabolic Network..

when dealing with our company and services you can rest assure that you will receive the quality and the standards that are expected each and every single time..

Back
Top Bottom