Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pk2- do not trade /buy right now from him.

bro shit ...brothers sent him gear no cash? Fuck

Yes I sent around $400 worth of gear and he "matched" the price with orals for a trade.

Luckily this came out being that the pack i sent was just delivered to him this morning. Fag would've drained my vials, re-filled them and resold the shit. Making my product look REAL bad. I would've been even more pissed had that happened

oneone.jpgtwotwo.jpg

Guys this Shit is crazy, I had a lot of conversations with him through PM. Even hooked him up with 1/2 off On a source, were he spent almost 2,000. I was about to make a deal with him then I hear this wow, now I'm thinking he was scamming Power Steroids also. I really hope this is not true I trusted pk2, but he has not responded.

I got fuked over by a well respected memeber on here when I was newbie it happens fuken sucks I no !!! Anyone need any help with anything. My inbox is always open for you guys.

sorry to hear this guys. we will do all we can do to help this situation..pk i know you are reading this thread 100%. do the right thing for your good evo's brothers.they dont deserve this fate.

if you are having a problem and need to talk feel free to use my email address or pm me and ill help you straigthen it out,we can still fix this.No matter how bad the situation is

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
We had agreed to trade 20ml robo cyp 50 Ralox tabs 30clomid 30nolva for 1 tren ace 1eq400 and $50 cash and 1 prop this faggot scammed me here's proof

Guys this Shit is crazy, I had a lot of conversations with him through PM. Even hooked him up with 1/2 off On a source, were he spent almost 2,000. I was about to make a deal with him then I hear this wow, now I'm thinking he was scamming Power Steroids also. I really hope this is not true I trusted pk2, but he has not responded.
Funny you say that he seen that I asked when was the sale ending & he pm'd me out of no where saying.....

e0b06dc46fffc339131f95c589245e7e.jpg

Dude was shady as fuck. Read back on my post history. He was supported by a few bros on here ( they should be blacklisted as well)

Has anyone used any of the gear they got from him to confirm it was underdosed or bunk, just curious

Look guys I apologize all this shit happened. I myself have back out of trades due to numerous reason like this. Just not feeling comfortable. I was scammed out of a g not to long ago by the DD SCAM. Big game stepped up and sent me a few things out of generosity. But my point is, it can happen...

I have a decent stash and was going to sell it all but I may be able to help make it right with a few people... I can see what I can come up with.

Lets make a list of who got scammed and what was lost. There must be proof!!!

I'll talk to a few labs and see if they can help. I, myself will give some of my stash away to make it right...

But I must see proof

Your a good man. I will see what all i got too. Lets help these guys out.

Dude was shady as fuck. Read back on my post history. He was supported by a few bros on here ( they should be blacklisted as well)

Does that include me? We done tons business. This isn't anyone else fault but his.

That's why you don't post about it bro, look around is the best way. If you post you will get scammed, no good source will come after you.

Yes like I said it was like my first post I have been reading and learning a lot. I have been out of the scene for 20 years so a lot has changed. There was no internet back when I was into gear. There was just the guy With heavy gym bag that's all I knew lol

Back
Top Bottom