Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Placed a Sarms1 order...

powerup

Buff Brother
Placed a Sarms1 order. I really hope it worth it and premium stuff because what a pain in the ass it is.

First you gotta figure out how the heck to get bitcoins, then wait 12 days til u can use it, then send it to some wierd Bitcoin address. Hope they see it. Hope it ships. Then wait weeks for it.

Just a pain in the ass process, hoping somehow you don't get screwed. Hope its worth it...

bitcoins is confusing at first, but after you use it a couple times you won't want to use anything else. it is good for both the buyer and seller man.

before bitcoins we had to use crappy western union or moneygram so be grateful

sarms1 is going to take care of you so don't worry, just let them know steve sent ya and they will take extra care of you

will do. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

do i got to screen shot the payment and email them or do they know its for my order based on the bitcoin code im sending it to?

Assuming you used coinbase to make your bitcoin purchase from the sounds of it. They have some draconian policies that do make it harder. In the future try some like cashapp or bitstamp. You'll get your bitcoin in minutes and pay less fees. After that, it is as simple to move as selecting an amount and pasting a hash address where to send it to. Best of luck with your cycle, I'm sure you will be pleased.

will do. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

do i got to screen shot the payment and email them or do they know its for my order based on the bitcoin code im sending it to?

email them bro, they will take care of it.. just say stevesmi sent ya from the forum and he said i should confirm you got my payment.. that is it man

Assuming you used coinbase to make your bitcoin purchase from the sounds of it. They have some draconian policies that do make it harder. In the future try some like cashapp or bitstamp. You'll get your bitcoin in minutes and pay less fees. After that, it is as simple to move as selecting an amount and pasting a hash address where to send it to. Best of luck with your cycle, I'm sure you will be pleased.

whats a draconian policy lol

whats a draconian policy lol
If you add funds via wire transfer to coinbase, they let you buy coins with it but not move or withdrawal your coins for almost 2 weeks (this is already after the wire transfer funds cleared). For lot of people, you can no longer use a debit card with coinbase since they use a foreign payment processor, and most banks now block that by default, leaving wire transfer as the only real option.

If you add funds via wire transfer to coinbase, they let you buy coins with it but not move or withdrawal your coins for almost 2 weeks (this is already after the wire transfer funds cleared). For lot of people, you can no longer use a debit card with coinbase since they use a foreign payment processor, and most banks now block that by default, leaving wire transfer as the only real option.

whats awesome is i deposited into coin base last week and bit coin has gone way up while waiting for funds to clear so I can pay for my sarms1 order. im gonna end up saving myself 200-250 bucks just by the rising value of bitcoin... thats getting lucky

whats awesome is i deposited into coin base last week and bit coin has gone way up while waiting for funds to clear so I can pay for my sarms1 order. im gonna end up saving myself 200-250 bucks just by the rising value of bitcoin... thats getting lucky
Can't beat that!!

If you buy bitcoin with your debit card your funds will be immediately available. If you use your credit card or checking account for purchase it will take about a week to clear.

If you buy bitcoin with your debit card your funds will be immediately available. If you use your credit card or checking account for purchase it will take about a week to clear.
A lot of US banks block debit card transactions to coinbase now, because coinbase uses a foreign payment processor.

Really? I have had my debit card linked to coinbase for a while. When I made my first order with psl I accidentally made my BTC purchase using my acct and routing # and I was unable to send my BTC. I kind of freaked out (since it was my first order and I had no idea how the process went) so I bought the same amount using my linked Debit Card and it was available immediately. I don't doubt they have blocked using Debit since (they do all sorts of weird shit), but mine is still linked and usable for immediate funds. I also assume a lot of you guys are not in the U.S.. I have no idea what their policies are for foreign banks?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone ever sent payment, and then had BTC tank in value?? This is my only worry when paying in crypto, the volatility. BTC is going up now, buy when it goes down, it goes quick..

The debit card block depends on your banks policy, it's not a coinbase thing. Banks have been instituting it to combat "fake overseas purchases." I'm still able to buy BTC with my debit card through exchanges that us payment processors in the US still (coinbase I think uses a German one now).

As far as the value fluctuations, if you send the amount of bitcoin specified, it should be fine. Cryptocurrency has some very volatile valuations though lol.

Back
Top Bottom