Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planing next cycle - HGH review

stretch512

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
My prep is complete and I’m in my first base building stage. What is a good HGH recommendation from our sources? I like domestic supply but it looks like they are out of most GH items. Naps seems to have a decent selection. I have only ever ran pharma grade but I know adding HGH to my cycle is a must so I’m open to hear what experiences people have had recently with our trusted sources.

My prep is complete and I’m in my first base building stage. What is a good HGH recommendation from our sources? I like domestic supply but it looks like they are out of most GH items. Naps seems to have a decent selection. I have only ever ran pharma grade but I know adding HGH to my cycle is a must so I’m open to hear what experiences people have had recently with our trusted sources.

stretch512 good to see you back in the game. I suggest domestic-supply.com for hgh. I don't rep for them but have used D-S gear. I find Greg is honest and you can get a straight answer from him, with good quality HGH and gear.

Thanks to you guys for the input. I’m definitely eyeing both sources. I’m really setting myself up for success with my training, diet and cycle outline. Having valued members provide confirmations makes me excited and having the peace of mind knowing I am in good hands with my Evo brothers.

welcome back to the peptides world, I liked your articles on peptides back in the day.

On the HGH angle. Napsgear is good and Domestic-supply is good and Puritysourcelabs are good. If you want my pick, I pick domestic-supply, Greg is a trusted guy here.

D-S HGH is 100% the best quality on the market. I used it and vouch for all gear Greg sells.

My best experience has always been with @domestic-supply.com , and I have used many different sources and brands but there's has always been my favorite and given the best results

hello. season started and everything was sold out very fast - we will have solid restock of HGH within 2-3 weeks bro

Back
Top Bottom