Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post a TD of the gold line products and get this for free.. ::: click me :::

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Gentleman, and ladies into the entire community here at Evo Happy New years..

For the first three members here at evolutionary that post the first three touchdown pictures of receiving the EP gold line products, you will receive a special gift in your next order..

If you do not place an order in the near future after, then I would do everything I can to get you this free gift delivered into your hands.. it will be a surprise!

Let's get this going and let's see the first 3 TD pictures of the gold line series that has been recently launched by PSL..

1) create a thread and post your picture and then reach out to me with the hyperlink
2) I will review the content in the community to validate and from there I will arrange to give you a little special gift..

Gentleman, and ladies into the entire community here at Evo Happy New years..

For the first three members here at evolutionary that post the first three touchdown pictures of receiving the EP gold line products, you will receive a special gift in your next order..

If you do not place an order in the near future after, then I would do everything I can to get you this free gift delivered into your hands.. it will be a surprise!

Let's get this going and let's see the first 3 TD pictures of the gold line series that has been recently launched by PSL..

1) create a thread and post your picture and then reach out to me with the hyperlink
2) I will review the content in the community to validate and from there I will arrange to give you a little special gift..

I always like seeing free gifts being given to some lucky person.. hurry who will be first.

Conditioning blast..
I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy
bash.gif

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone. 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.
1aVvSQE.jpg

yeTZ72L.jpg

jGyZtrU.gif

3uDZFOv.jpg

ADSnBVu.jpg

LZUjE65.png

- - - Updated - - -

uGSmfwB.jpg

Some final products to complete my run.. This wraps up everything I need, and from here on out it's sticking with the plan and just plugging away.

35min Faster Cardio and abs in the AM pre meal on training days ~ off/Mon/Tues/Wends/off/Fri/Sat ~

Injection schedule:
Sunday AM - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
Wednesday - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg Post workout
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Sarms YK-11 15mg , GW501516 20mgs ED (8 weeks)
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

Efedrine will be added if I need to curb appetite
Vars are for later on in the summer

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

I forgot:

Test 400 - 400mg/ml (Testosterone Enanthate 200mg + Testosterone Cypionate 200mg)

Test 500 - 500mg/ml (Testosterone Propionate 100mg + Testosterone Enanthate 200mg + Testosterone Cypionate 200mg)

T-bol 50 - 50mg/ml (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone 50mg/ml)

A 50 - 50mg/ml (OXYMETHOLONE 50mg/ml)

Obviously all by unique and inimitable Euro-Pharmacies

Back
Top Bottom