Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Potential Stolen Package

Spiden80

It seems I may have a problem. So I put in an order from Purity Source Labs. Order was placed, funds were sent, product was shipped with tracking#. According to the USPS, the item(s) was delivered on the 8th of September. I called the USPS office and they talked to the carrier. They said they delivered the package on the front steps of my condo. I even sent a "Missing Package" form the USPS website and what not. My question is, is there a protocol for dealing with stolen packages? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

-JM

It seems I may have a problem. So I put in an order from Purity Source Labs. Order was placed, funds were sent, product was shipped with tracking#. According to the USPS, the item(s) was delivered on the 8th of September. I called the USPS office and they talked to the carrier. They said they delivered the package on the front steps of my condo. I even sent a "Missing Package" form the USPS website and what not. My question is, is there a protocol for dealing with stolen packages? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

-JM
Do u have a camera or a neighbor. Highly recommend you get one they aren’t expensive

Unfortunately, I don't have a doorbell camera as the door is faced perpendicular to the staircase outside. I'm just wondering if Purity Source Labs have any protocols for stolen packages?

i dont know anyone that has a protocol for stolen packages... amazon is likely the only place you can possibly get someone to consider helping you... thats not the responsibility of the shipper in any circumstance... thats basically on you.. i know you cant help it if someone took it but that has zero to do with the shipper man... you cant expect anyone to ever do much on that front... thats not their fault...

I hear ya. Well, looks like I'm SOL. Lesson learned, unfortunately, money wasted. Also, not blaming Purity Source Labs by any stretch. Would anyone agree with me that should just have my next order shipped for pickup at a USPS location instead of my Residence?

I hear ya. Well, looks like I'm SOL. Lesson learned, unfortunately, money wasted. Also, not blaming Purity Source Labs by any stretch. Would anyone agree with me that should just have my next order shipped for pickup at a USPS location instead of my Residence?

i mean thats pretty much common sense man... if someone stole your shit, you probably shouldnt send it to the same spot twice...

Agreed! I'll just put the nearest USPS office as my shippment location for delivery and just pick it up from there. The good thing knowing me is if I make a mistake, I make sure it only happens ONCE. Thank you for the input.

-JM

Unfortunately, I don't have a doorbell camera as the door is faced perpendicular to the staircase outside. I'm just wondering if Purity Source Labs have any protocols for stolen packages?

In that case you should get a P.O. Box vs leaving a package on ur doorstep.

I would not give up here. Talk to neighbors maybe they saw something or your package ended up there by mistake. Talk to thr postman in person they might have more info.

Look out for a neighbor looking hench

imagine if it was some teenager who stole it and opened up and found steroids, then decided to use them. then after their dick stopped working and they get gyno LMAO. karma baby

**Update** So after bothering USPS for the second time and filling out a missin package form on their website this morning as well. Look what decided to show up on my doorstep. I received the package.

Packs all over the USA are out of control right now. Usps is at its worst.

The employees are doing their best in a shit show situation. I love my postman and tip them every holiday. That is very important in cases like this to have an ally

Back
Top Bottom