Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powders from Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
I'm getting bloodwork done on their testosterone propionate soon. The person who referred me to them had bloodwork done on their testosterone enanthate and said it's legitimate, but I'm still not sure because I didn't experience the typical explosion that happens around weeks 4-8. I did my first cycle on these, and I'm skeptical of just *how* legitimate it is, but then I also just could have not trained right. On the other hand, I have reason to believe the test is legit -- I experienced some delayed ejaculation sides for the first few weeks of injecting test enanthate and some minor but unexpected acne, which would suggest that's the case.

The trenbolone is without a doubt legitimate. Every side effect you should experience on tren (sex drive, anger, ability to eat ridiculous caloric surpluses and not put on fat) is there, plus when I removed the tren I experienced serious hormonal fluctuation and extreme back acne. If it were bullshit, this wouldn't have happened. I'd buy their trenbolone again, for sure.

Has anyone bought their powders before?

I'm getting bloodwork done on their testosterone propionate soon. The person who referred me to them had bloodwork done on their testosterone enanthate and said it's legitimate, but I'm still not sure because I didn't experience the typical explosion that happens around weeks 4-8. I did my first cycle on these, and I'm skeptical of just *how* legitimate it is, but then I also just could have not trained right. On the other hand, I have reason to believe the test is legit -- I experienced some delayed ejaculation sides for the first few weeks of injecting test enanthate and some minor but unexpected acne, which would suggest that's the case.

The trenbolone is without a doubt legitimate. Every side effect you should experience on tren (sex drive, anger, ability to eat ridiculous caloric surpluses and not put on fat) is there, plus when I removed the tren I experienced serious hormonal fluctuation and extreme back acne. If it were bullshit, this wouldn't have happened. I'd buy their trenbolone again, for sure.

Has anyone bought their powders before?

Labs results and before and after photos trump bro science rationalizations. Just saying. Also we got a really good powder source

Labs results and before and after photos trump bro science rationalizations. Just saying. Also we got a really good powder source

You also failed to mention his post count and offering up powder source info hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have ~100 posts under this name on AnabolicMinds, I only just recently started to sign up for EliteFitness and saw this forum which seemed like an obviously good thing to sign up for.

Anyway, yeah, I'll get back to you when I get the lab results. I used this method: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how-6.html and the earliest I can start doing this is Monday. I don't know how long the results usually take.

Another person on AnabolicMinds said he got bloodwork done and registered 500mg/week, but it could be that he got a good batch and I didn't. Or, I fucked something up with the powder -- which I doubt, but it's still a possibility that I have to consider. My skepticism comes from the gains I made on it, but I could have fucked something up on my end.

The gains arnt always about the gear. It could sometimes be about your nutrition and training regime. Anybody can stick a pin in their ass doesn't mean you are going to get big results. If you don't know how to eat and lift to achieve results naturally you can't expect that adding gear in will make that much of a difference. Just my humble opinion.

The gains arnt always about the gear. It could sometimes be about your nutrition and training regime. Anybody can stick a pin in their ass doesn't mean you are going to get big results. If you don't know how to eat and lift to achieve results naturally you can't expect that adding gear in will make that much of a difference. Just my humble opinion.

^^^^^^this & I have more than 100 posts but still don't know jack compared to my bros on here...post count doesn't = knowledge

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree with you. That's what I'm hoping, for, too. It's going to be a huge pain in the ass if I have to find a new powder source and I don't truly have the money for months of UGL vials, so I'd rather it just be a fuckup on my end because I can fix that.

(Well, it'll still be a literal pain in the ass from glute injections, but this will add a figurative layer of ass-pain.)

zhuhai jiaxinkang is the biggest scam out there
chinese powders always send total blanks to idiot americans and placebo does the rest (if you're lucky), one guy almost died after injecting himself with dirty glutamine he was sent instead of test!

IMO you should back up your claims of "all" chinese sources selling bunk

because if you just keep repeating it, you are just crying wolf and not being very helpful, IMO

zhuhai jiaxinkang is the biggest scam out there
chinese powders always send total blanks to idiot americans and placebo does the rest (if you're lucky), one guy almost died after injecting himself with dirty glutamine he was sent instead of test!

That's what I'm afraid of, yeah. I'm pretty sure their dianabol doesn't work. I'm mostly worried about the test.

Here's what I can't figure out, though. Their tren is probably real -- it provides all of the things you'd expect tren to provide, like nutrient partitioning and sex drive. Varying the doses also gives acne side effects like you'd expect from hormonal fluctuations. Why would they give real tren, but not real test? I dunno. Plus, if the tren was real and the test wasn't, wouldn't I have experienced some kind of shutdown by now?

Anyway, I have an appointment today, and it'll take about 3 days to see the results, so if everything goes well I should have them in by Friday. Obviously I want it to be legit because that would mean I didn't waste money, but I don't want that to bias my thoughts about it.

All right, I got the bloodwork back from the lab. I actually got it back the next day, but I didn't have the time to blank out my personal/identifying information until today.

http://i.imgur.com/tlHkXn7.jpg

I couldn't fit it into the screenshot but my estradiol was also high as I'm out of AIs at the moment; this would suggest the tren is working how it should be, given every other side I've experienced from it.

So at the moment, I can confirm the following for Zhuhai Jiaxinkang pharmaceutical:

Testosterone propionate powder - legitimate
Trenbolone acetate powder - legitimate
Testosterone enanthate powder - not sure, but probably
Dianabol / methandrostenolone powder - don't know

Last edited:
The test that shows > 1500 shows just that you are above 1500. The problem is you could be at 1501 or you could be at 5000+. Yes there was hormone in their powder but was it underdosed or on the money? That test is inconclusive.

The test that shows > 1500 shows just that you are above 1500. The problem is you could be at 1501 or you could be at 5000+. Yes there was hormone in their powder but was it underdosed or on the money? That test is inconclusive.

This x2.....when I started trt 100mg/wk sent my test to 1050, so in reality unless you get the actual testosterone number you can't say if its been cut or not

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Yeah, I should have mentioned dosage of test in that bloodwork result. I'm currently running a smaller dose of test prop -- about 400mg/week.

I used this for a conversion of ng/dl to mg/week: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701431?dopt=Abstract

"The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded (weekly) doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively" "

If 1,345 is 300, then this powder is somewhere between 75% and 99%, depending on how optimistic you want to be. I'd put it at 80% - 90% for a safe estimate.

Bumping this thread, as I have ordered from them multiple times. Is there any more opinions?

What was your experiences about Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical products bro? I want to order from them but Im not sure now.The company has a history about 10 years and gold member in made-in-china.com since 2012.I think a scam company doesnt live more than 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom