Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerSteroids.org good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too received a test shipment. Got two 10mls of Vermodje and both #s checked out on verid.org. Both vials were produced in 2013. Packaging was safe and sleek. No pins, but its verified Vermodje so you know what to expect.

Well that's a good start if the codes check out, legit vermodje and balkan are good brands plus you can't beat 50% off, I think the discount code is Evo50 right power?

Waiting on a package as we speak bro, so like I said it's just a good start that the codes check out, that's about all I can say for now but obviously I'm happy to at least hear that bc I'm waiting on a small order as well. Communication is good and the site is easy to use plus $20 bottles of test after discount haha hard not to give it a try. I'll post pics and verify my codes once mine arrives but obviously we're several weeks out from any bloods so you all just have to decide for yourselves. I will say though that off personal experience with many international orders and seeing the site that I think power has the potential to become a mainstay here, only time will tell.

Are you asking about COD bc it said that in the confirmation email? Just ignore that he will contact you with info you have to send moneygram or WU.

Waiting on a package as we speak bro, so like I said it's just a good start that the codes check out, that's about all I can say for now but obviously I'm happy to at least hear that bc I'm waiting on a small order as well. Communication is good and the site is easy to use plus $20 bottles of test after discount haha hard not to give it a try. I'll post pics and verify my codes once mine arrives but obviously we're several weeks out from any bloods so you all just have to decide for yourselves. I will say though that off personal experience with many international orders and seeing the site that I think power has the potential to become a mainstay here, only time will tell.

Rite on, sounds good. Hope everything goes well. More g2g sources are better for everyone. Keep us updated bro.

I'm still waiting on my pack hope customs didn't fuck me but others have received and said verification codes check out so up to you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom