Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powersteroids.org WE STARTED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope they do...but until then I would stay away from this guys and go with a source that's been on this board for a long time with great feedback. There's too many sites coming here and not all of them are legit and I'm not saying that this guy isn't legit, he maybe one of the good guys. But read the posts on guys getting burned, wishing that they didn't go with a new source.

Review the source section and you'll find a good start for your gear.
Do not call me a bad right) Give a little time and I'll prove to you that you can work with me and for all it will be a pleasant experience) Thank you )

Do not call me a bad right) Give a little time and I'll prove to you that you can work with me and for all it will be a pleasant experience) Thank you )

If you have read my note in its entirety, you would have seen my comments saying that I'm NOT saying you're not legit and I even said that you might be one of the good guys.

That being said, I've been here long enough to see good folks getting burn and I will also warn people to stick with the great sources until a new source has proven themselves more than just 1 month.

I wish you good luck in your business.

Frank

Lets hope they do...but until then I would stay away from this guys and go with a source that's been on this board for a long time with great feedback. There's too many sites coming here and not all of them are legit and I'm not saying that this guy isn't legit, he maybe one of the good guys. But read the posts on guys getting burned, wishing that they didn't go with a new source.

Yes, I agree 100%. I don't plan on buying anything until I see concrete positive results. I'm interested in building my next 2nd cycle but won't be running it until next spring. So, I'm in no hurry. I would love to take advantage of these prices but I won't be sending my money anywhere until this guy supplies better information, which may be never.

thank you very much for your attention dear friend) will soon I will try to prove that one of the serious guys and not going to lie to you, or to offer low-quality products. I really really want to make friends with you to become a part of your community and help you in your endeavors.

If you have read my note in its entirety, you would have seen my comments saying that I'm NOT saying you're not legit and I even said that you might be one of the good guys.

That being said, I've been here long enough to see good folks getting burn and I will also warn people to stick with the great sources until a new source has proven themselves more than just 1 month.

I wish you good luck in your business.

Frank

Thank you very much), your advice is very valuable contribution to the development of my business! I will try to do everything so that your assumption that I am one of the good guys came true)

Yes, I agree 100%. I don't plan on buying anything until I see concrete positive results. I'm interested in building my next 2nd cycle but won't be running it until next spring. So, I'm in no hurry. I would love to take advantage of these prices but I won't be sending my money anywhere until this guy supplies better information, which may be never.
The most important information about my business is customer feedback, which will be soon. The rest of the information I will add to my website POWERSTEROIDS.ORG
Thank you!

Do you have new batches of your vials? Because in the pics of your site you have white boxes of the vials. Which Means that one are old the new ones are white boxes and do the vials comes with serial number to verify? And what about the orals serial number too?

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Do you have new batches of your vials? Because in the pics of your site you have white boxes of the vials. Which Means that one are old the new ones are white boxes and do the vials comes with serial number to verify? And what about the orals serial number too?

Sorry the new boxes are grey the old ones are white boxes

Anabols.org = anabols market = powersteroids IMO. All domains registered from same area. Same products same site. And they all call everyone "dear friend" lol.

All products of the new party, my mistake that I put the old photos. I will correct it, thanks for your care.

Anabols.org = anabols market = powersteroids IMO. All domains registered from same area. Same products same site. And they all call everyone "dear friend" lol.

I do not know what you're saying, but be sure to check it out. I have been confused with powersteroids.com, but it was not me and nothing to do with it does not have.

I thought this was interesting too under the domain info for anabols.org

Registrant Name:Anabol Shop
Registrant Organization:AnabolShop

Take heat off the other ones, maybe a tax thing I donno I'm curious about this too. These prices are unreal I donno if I would even risk $100 for 5 potential bottles of good test, at least I wouldn't want to be the first on this bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom