Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powersteroids.org WE STARTED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
powersteroids.org an independent online store. Have nothing to do with anyone else, the project was launched a week ago and is actively gaining momentum. All the assumptions that I associated with anabols false. I have no one connected. The products are purchased directly! and lead a clean game. Thank you

Take heat off the other ones, maybe a tax thing I donno I'm curious about this too. These prices are unreal I donno if I would even risk $100 for 5 potential bottles of good test, at least I wouldn't want to be the first on this bandwagon.
This was exactly my position. I was tempted hard to take this offer. I even filed my cart several times and I ended up just backing out and going with another place. Seems to good to be true.

This was exactly my position. I was tempted hard to take this offer. I even filed my cart several times and I ended up just backing out and going with another place. Seems to good to be true.

I understand your fears! but I can say that it makes no sense to me to deceive you! I want to be a part of your great community!
Make small test orders and make sure that our own nice, convenient and profitable to work.
coupon Code : Power50

Sincerely admin Powersteroids.org

You haven't even told us WHO is getting the samples? Did you send them out or not...or is that bullshit. Post some pics of your gear with a handwritten note next to it...with your name, date, and Evo written on it.

Come on man, you are making yourself look so shady

Haha i did the exact same thing, 4 bottles of this 2 of these a couple of those and it was like $124, I'm not sure but i think that coupon code even knocked off the $15 shipping. I might just do a small order let you all know how it goes but I'm really not a fan of registering for those sites males me nervous to have my info out there like that.

I understand your fears! but I can say that it makes no sense to me to deceive you! I want to be a part of your great community!
Make small test orders and make sure that our own nice, convenient and profitable to work.
coupon Code : Power50

Sincerely admin Powersteroids.org

How about you send me a small order and if it arrives as stated I'll then pay for at the 50% off and order something else.

How about you send me a small order and if it arrives as stated I'll then pay for at the 50% off and order something else.

I will volunteer for this as well haha just send 1 bottle of balkan test c and one bottle of vermodje test c and I'll post pics check them online say everything is good then I'll send the $50 or so with my next order which would be immediately and I'll take another 10 bottles or so and once that arrives and checks out do the same and you'll have eveyone and their mother ordering from you.

I will volunteer for this as well haha just send 1 bottle of balkan test c and one bottle of vermodje test c and I'll post pics check them online say everything is good then I'll send the $50 or so with my next order which would be immediately and I'll take another 10 bottles or so and once that arrives and checks out do the same and you'll have eveyone and their mother ordering from you.
Exactly, I'm all about that.

Our word is our bond, if you're a good legitimate source it only helps you so I can't imagine a reason why you wouldn't be down for this. Even if a couple guys don't re order right away I'm sure they would at least post the stuff arrived and checked out. Pick guys that have been on here a while and ship some stuff over, we have all been ripped off more times than I would like to share so not many people are going to be willing to send money overseas with so many other options available. Is it possible to do COD? I would even be down for that if it's even possible I donno how that all works these days with usps.

Our word is our bond, if you're a good legitimate source it only helps you so I can't imagine a reason why you wouldn't be down for this. Even if a couple guys don't re order right away I'm sure they would at least post the stuff arrived and checked out. Pick guys that have been on here a while and ship some stuff over, we have all been ripped off more times than I would like to share so not many people are going to be willing to send money overseas with so many other options available. Is it possible to do COD? I would even be down for that if it's even possible I donno how that all works these days with usps.
I don't see how this would be a problem if this guy is serious.

You haven't even told us WHO is getting the samples? Did you send them out or not...or is that bullshit. Post some pics of your gear with a handwritten note next to it...with your name, date, and Evo written on it.

Come on man, you are making yourself look so shady

That's my issue. There's supposedly people testing his gear but he won't give us any names. And again, the first Roy d or two might be good gear but what after that?
I'm simply going to get telling everyone here to use the sources that have been here for a while and that we know are legit. And yes, they will cost more than these "new" guys, but your buying fucking gear. Gear was never cheap and only became cheap with the Internet. My first cycle 16 years ago was so fucking expensive and I did less of it.
Just be happy that you can get gear at this price and if you go cheap and get burn, then aren't you really paying the same as the prices from the legit sources?

Frank

bros...to prevent possible scamming, any suppliers on EVO have to be listed in the source review section...if they aren't in the source review section, they have not been vetted and can be scammers...the thread will be locked until they get approved...

*this doesnt mean this particular source is scamming, we are making all sources go up for review before being here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom