Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powersteroids.org WE STARTED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends.

I'm owner on powerSteroids.org

We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje !

And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods.

Here are some of our products:

Vermodje:

ANDROVER (Oxymetholone) 50mg N100 Tabs --72$
BOLDEVER (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200mg/ml 10ml Vial -- 45$
DECAVER (Nandrolone Decanoate) 250mg/ml 10ml Vial --59$
NAPOSIM (Methandienone) 10mg N100 Tabs -- 24$
OXAVER (Oxandrolone) 10mg N100 Tabs -- 80$
STANOVER (Stanozolol) 10mg N100 Tabs --30$
STANOVER (Stanozolol) 50mg/ml 10ml Vial --35$
SUSTAVER (Testosterone Mix) 250mg/ml 10ml Vial --40$
TESTOVER C (Testosterone Cypionate) 200mg/ml 10ml Vial --40$
CLENBUTEROL-VER (Clenbuterol Hydrochloride) 0.04mg N100 Tabs --15$

Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Testosterona E (Testosterone enanthate) 250mg/ml 5 amps --18$
Anapolon (Oximetolon) 50 mg/Tab 60 Tabs -- 95$
Anastrozol (Anastrozolum) 1mg/Tab 60 Tabs -- 126$
Clenbuterol (Clenbuterolum) 0.04mg/Tab 60 tabs --14$
Oxandrolon (Oxandrolonum) 10mg/Tab 60 Tabs --105$
Sustamed (Test mix) 250mg/ml 5 amps -- 25$
Halotest (Fluoxymestrone) 10mg/Tab 60 Tabs --250$

and all this, and other products with 50% discount

With respect, Powersteroids.org

Really?!!that's all we get for an intro?...what about are you domestic? Shipping cost and time frame? Minimum order? Any guarantee just in case custom seize the product if you are located overseas. Come on brother you want people to trust you, you gotta give us more info. And im pretty sure people on here have more questions.

By the way your website was lacking some of that info. And some parts was in a foreign language so I take it you are overseas somewhere

Really?!!that's all we get for an intro?...what about are you domestic? Shipping cost and time frame? Minimum order? Any guarantee just in case custom seize the product if you are located overseas. Come on brother you want people to trust you, you gotta give us more info. And im pretty sure people on here have more questions.

I did not want to make a colorful intro, simple and clear. I'm going to show my strength in communion with you, working with you. International dealer, Welcome to my website! Minimum order? He is not, order as much as you want! Thank you.

Hi, I've posted a few test orders, as soon as people get their will, and reviews. Thank you for a good question.
Well, I've very interested in your susaton but hesitant to order since I can't find any reviews. Also, do you reship of seized? How discreet/safe is your packaging? What carrier do you use? What is your shipping times? What payment methods do you take?

Well, I've very interested in your susaton but hesitant to order since I can't find any reviews. Also, do you reship of seized? How discreet/safe is your packaging? What carrier do you use? What is your shipping times? What payment methods do you take?

Hi, Review yet, but will soon. Payment methods and MMZH Woo !! Production comes in original packaging wrapped in a protective film layer. The maximum delivery time of 21 days! Thank you.

Ok...so where can we see reviews? And who are getting the samples? You must do better than just cut your prices with the great sources on this board.

People - this shit isn't a joke. You're injecting stuff that can really hurt you. Demand more information from these new sites, especially that we have the power with so many great sources.

Frank

Ok...so where can we see reviews? And who are getting the samples? You must do better than just cut your prices with the great sources on this board.

People - this shit isn't a joke. You're injecting stuff that can really hurt you. Demand more information from these new sites, especially that we have the power with so many great sources.

Frank

will soon reach the consumer orders the test, they will write reviews. I represent a quality product at a low price. And ready to represent the best possible service to customers. thanks

will soon reach the consumer orders the test, they will write reviews. I represent a quality product at a low price. And ready to represent the best possible service to customers. thanks

Lets hope they do...but until then I would stay away from this guys and go with a source that's been on this board for a long time with great feedback. There's too many sites coming here and not all of them are legit and I'm not saying that this guy isn't legit, he maybe one of the good guys. But read the posts on guys getting burned, wishing that they didn't go with a new source.

Review the source section and you'll find a good start for your gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom