Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This pre-workout is so intense you'll get arrested for assaulting the weights!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
If your looking for added aggression, raw strength without gaining added weight.. Look no further.. Psl has just what you need...

I challenge anyone to purchase this product and use it for pre workout I challenge anyone to make a discreet video of them working out while using this pre-workout... You do not have to name the store in which you purchased the product from but you can simply just talk about your experience.. I will compensate you for your time and efforts ;)

I have several packs collecting dust in my stash because I planned to utilize them in the past. But I gave one of my pack to my buddy to try and he handed them back probably within a week and a half and said "thanks, but no thanks. I don't think I'm ready." lol. This is a dude who ran grams of tren and cycled recklessly. Since then I'll admit I've been a bit scared to try. I can only imagine the strength and aggression you get from this.

Is this something that can be used on and off? Or do you have to actually run it for weeks like a typical "cycle?

Is this something that can be used on and off? Or do you have to actually run it for weeks like a typical "cycle?
my dude, you can you this whenever, legs days, back days, when ever.. no need for continuous intake daily, but you will get better results if you build blood serum levels by taking it ED, but its not necessary..

my dude, you can you this whenever, legs days, back days, when ever.. no need for continuous intake daily, but you will get better results if you build blood serum levels by taking it ED, but its not necessary..

Nice...might have to give this a try.

Yea based on the feedback I got from my buddy when he used it.....you feel the aggression and focus on the first dose and it just build up from there with daily use. I'd imagine continuous use is best, but sporadic use is still useful as this drug packs a punch right away.

Yea based on the feedback I got from my buddy when he used it.....you feel the aggression and focus on the first dose and it just build up from there with daily use. I'd imagine continuous use is best, but sporadic use is still useful as this drug packs a punch right away.
I can confirm you definitely get aggression from even just the first dose, and it is a nice booster going into a meet. You will, of course l, get more benefit by taking it consistently for a week to get your levels up. After that or more or less maintains that level (for me). I don't recommend running it for more than a few weeks though.

You have to share the story about the time you felt it in your eyeballs..hahahaha.. that was the best!

Nevermind that was the tren, I was thinking this was the tren base thread.. but share that story anyway hahaha

You have to share the story about the time you felt it in your eyeballs..hahahaha.. that was the best!

Nevermind that was the tren, I was thinking this was the tren base thread.. but share that story anyway hahaha

Bro I'll never forget that. I injected tren base (water based) into my VG and immediately felt an intense sting in the muscle. I had to with draw the needle and I was literally rolling around in pain. I definitely injected undissolved tren crystals right into a sizeable blood vessel. About 30 seconds later I felt like I had sand in my eyes and I literally went blind for a minute. Then I started sneezing uncontrollably for a few minutes. All this happened within a 2-3 minute span while I was still rolling on the floor nearly in tears from the stinging in my VG. It's like the tren base powder traveled around my entire body through my blood vessels and I could feel it scraping its way through my veins. Weirdest experience ever. 0/10 do not recommend. If you feel pressure while injecting...pick a new spot...it's likely a blood vessel.

Bro I'll never forget that. I injected tren base (water based) into my VG and immediately felt an intense sting in the muscle. I had to with draw the needle and I was literally rolling around in pain. I definitely injected undissolved tren crystals right into a sizeable blood vessel. About 30 seconds later I felt like I had sand in my eyes and I literally went blind for a minute. Then I started sneezing uncontrollably for a few minutes. All this happened within a 2-3 minute span while I was still rolling on the floor nearly in tears from the stinging in my VG. It's like the tren base powder traveled around my entire body through my blood vessels and I could feel it scraping its way through my veins. Weirdest experience ever. 0/10 do not recommend. If you feel pressure while injecting...pick a new spot...it's likely a blood vessel.
Oof that app sounds like the stuff of nightmares

Halo is scary!! I remember using it in 2015 and I felt surges in my body throughout the day. I would try it again for pre workout but everyday is intense. Not for the weak minded.

Back
Top Bottom