Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRESTIGE PHARMA. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh I did hear genotropin is UK stuff aswell pretty good. But just wanted to see if anybody had ever used it. Also I noticed they don't sell any generic stuff do they from China.

I do recall seeing generic hgh on their site. Might have to email them to see if they can source it

I do recall seeing generic hgh on their site. Might have to email them to see if they can source it

I'll have look because I'm looking for that right now what I might do is buy the genotropin UK brand and buy the generic and mix them. That way get better bang for my buck

Let me know if you decide to go for anything. I'm looking too. Have you contacted them yet?

Just picked up the genotropin waiting for confirmation of shipment. Let you know when i get it. Probably won't start until middle of the month though.

Sometimes even longer depends on how much your taking though. Thinking ive throwing in some insulin aswell, not sure yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom