Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRESTIGE PHARMA. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of curiousty is their a preffered age for Hgh or?

Well it is prescribed to children in some cases when they have growth deficiencies but I know people start usually using it after about 30 or so for health and longevity reasons mainly... although thats not to say you can't use it younger.

Prestige pharma and psl are the shit. Don't worry delivery time and customer service is onpoint with them two.

Like 6 months ago I tried ordering my first cycle online and ended up getting seized by customs. I'm really hoping this has no issues and makes it through. I need it badly since Im almost out of my tren.

Like 6 months ago I tried ordering my first cycle online and ended up getting seized by customs. I'm really hoping this has no issues and makes it through. I need it badly since Im almost out of my tren.

I ordered two boxes of Turinabol from Prestige that have been sitting at customs for 12 days now, really frustrating.

They offer a free reship same thing happend to me once... But they reshipped it.

The first company I ordered through people told me they would reship, but no reply back after I emailed them. It was with simplysteds now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom