Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 147

Thread: PRESTIGE PHARMA. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER! :D

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Talking PRESTIGE PHARMA. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER! :D

    Just received my third order from prestigepharmagear.com Communication was great. All products intact and shipping was crazy fast once again. loving these guys.

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    These guys are legit. No complaints here.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaderofthenorth View Post
    Just received my third order from prestigepharmagear.com Communication was great. All products intact and shipping was crazy fast once again. loving these guys.
    I'm expecting my order in a few days. Prepping for my next cycle. Can't wait

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What was your order

  5. #5
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    What was your order
    2 x sustanon Prestige pharma brand,
    2 x masteron prestige pharma
    1 x tbol (probably will order another if i like it)
    2 x clomid
    tamoxifen

    and a couple of viagras lol plus already have some aromasin on hand from previous cycle.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaderofthenorth View Post
    2 x sustanon Prestige pharma brand,
    2 x masteron prestige pharma
    1 x tbol (probably will order another if i like it)
    2 x clomid
    tamoxifen

    and a couple of viagras lol plus already have some aromasin on hand from previous cycle.
    Never tried their tbol. Let me know how you get on. Hard to find a good tbol source.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    108
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One of my friends recommended prestige pharma he’s been cycling for 10+ years and speaks highly of their quality , I’ve just ordered some Test, tren, chlomid and cialis

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinlifts View Post
    One of my friends recommended prestige pharma he’s been cycling for 10+ years and speaks highly of their quality , I’ve just ordered some Test, tren, chlomid and cialis
    Nice cycle 👍

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    126
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinlifts View Post
    One of my friends recommended prestige pharma he’s been cycling for 10+ years and speaks highly of their quality , I’ve just ordered some Test, tren, chlomid and cialis
    I'm hopping on their tren too. Which ester did you go for?

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    I'm hopping on their tren too. Which ester did you go for?
    I went for Tren A , apparently its the best my friends had ever

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •