Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prestige Pharma Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachcomber

Registered
I ordered on 9-10, paid immediately and order confirmed/ completed same day.

When I checked the tracking page and my order number, still shows only as "completed". No further emails from them so I emailed asking when the order would ship and no reply for 3 days so far...

Is this routine? My order is domestic US and nothing delivered, no tracking information.

I see all these great reviews on here, great products, super fast delivery, great communication... so far I'm getting no response or updates.

Hi Beachcomber,

We have received multiple emails from our loyal customers in relation to this thread about your complaint.
So we have taken it upon ourselves to address the issue directly.

Here at Prestige Pharma, we pride ourselves on our customer service and response time as well as providing multiple contact methods i.e. Live Chat, Live Call and Email.

We haven't found any unanswered emails in the specified time frame you are referring too.
In a case of a potential mistake on our end, please provide proof of both your order number and date of order as well as a screenshot of your unanswered email. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks, I got a response super fast using that email.

I previously emailed their "admin" email instead.

bro thats after you complain on the open board..."prestige" selectively scams it seems if they make you go thru all these hoops to get an answer....not cool for them to require you to put them on blast to get a response....

bro thats after you complain on the open board..."prestige" selectively scams it seems if they make you go thru all these hoops to get an answer....not cool for them to require you to put them on blast to get a response....
I actually wasn't trying to nag publicly, just seems like the boards were the only place to get feedback from other customers. I was just wondering if I was being impatient since these products are what they are and perhaps it was a security precaution I wasn't aware of. To be fair, I did get the products in the timeline stated on their website, just seems that on their end they missed sending me tracking info and updating the order status.

Has anyone had any shipping issues? I ordered a few products about 12 days ago. They are currently being "held in warehouse awaiting release from the clearing agency." They have just been sitting for the last 9 days. I have tried contacting Prestige Pharma twice now and have yet to receive any feedback... Any help would be much appreciated. I also ordered to be shipped to US and understand it may have to do with customs, but I have not received any letters about any seizures yet.

Has anyone had any shipping issues? I ordered a few products about 12 days ago. They are currently being "held in warehouse awaiting release from the clearing agency." They have just been sitting for the last 9 days. I have tried contacting Prestige Pharma twice now and have yet to receive any feedback... Any help would be much appreciated. I also ordered to be shipped to US and understand it may have to do with customs, but I have not received any letters about any seizures yet.
Dude I’m sorry but prestige is a scam site. They put up a bunch of threads on here and spammed the forum under our noses. Always check with me before you order anything so you know you are not getting fucked. We are eradicating the roaches daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom