bannednutrition.com

Thread: PrestigePharma

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PrestigePharma

I placed an order at PrestigePharma last week, and payment was made and cleared at my end. Was wondering if anyone here has info on what their typical turnaround is. Unfortunately I found myself having to find a new source, and they seemed to have good reviews from what Iíve read. Any information would be great. Thank you!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good to go. Never had a problem with them. Their Shipping times can vary tho. I've had orders come in a few days or have waited up to 2 weeks for some. Their customer service and response is great though and never had an issue with them. Always delivered though so thumbs up from me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great thanks. Thereís a sale going on so Iíll mark it up as there being a lot of orders to contend with. 👍

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4211 View Post
    Good to go. Never had a problem with them. Their Shipping times can vary tho. I've had orders come in a few days or have waited up to 2 weeks for some. Their customer service and response is great though and never had an issue with them. Always delivered though so thumbs up from me.
    Same if I'm honest orders usually come through for me in about 10 days or so ish. No complaints so far.