Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PrestigePharma

Biscuit1971

Registered
I placed an order at PrestigePharma last week, and payment was made and cleared at my end. Was wondering if anyone here has info on what their typical turnaround is. Unfortunately I found myself having to find a new source, and they seemed to have good reviews from what I’ve read. Any information would be great. Thank you!

Good to go. Never had a problem with them. Their Shipping times can vary tho. I've had orders come in a few days or have waited up to 2 weeks for some. Their customer service and response is great though and never had an issue with them. Always delivered though so thumbs up from me.

Great thanks. There’s a sale going on so I’ll mark it up as there being a lot of orders to contend with. 👍

Good to go. Never had a problem with them. Their Shipping times can vary tho. I've had orders come in a few days or have waited up to 2 weeks for some. Their customer service and response is great though and never had an issue with them. Always delivered though so thumbs up from me.

Same if I'm honest orders usually come through for me in about 10 days or so ish. No complaints so far.

Back
Top Bottom