Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Prestigepharmastore Good?

MYRECBOY

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm very new to all this. Still trying to decide what to start with. I cam across these guys' website [prestigepharmastore.com] and it looked very professional and reliable. I'm the first to say I don't know what I'm talking about so thought I'd ask here what people think of them. Please let me know your thoughts......

Hi Everyone,

I'm very new to all this. Still trying to decide what to start with. I cam across these guys' website [prestigepharmastore.com] and it looked very professional and reliable. I'm the first to say I don't know what I'm talking about so thought I'd ask here what people think of them. Please let me know your thoughts......

bro be careful using non approved source

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. The website looked really well done, so I thought that might be a marker of their quality. I appreciate you all taking the time to help me.

- - - Updated - - -

check out my friends at domestic supply, great website

Forgot to say, I'm in the UK. So domestic supply doesn't work for me, they don't ship to UK. Anyone in the UK you can recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

prestigepharmastore.com has reviews on evolutionary already, multiple people say they are scammers and stole their money.

I saw these reviews here and it seems like they were legit?

Never used them. Stick with the board approved sources so you don’t have to worry

i would highly recommend sticking with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find!

Making a nice looking website does not equate quality. How do you think scammers sell to people? By being appealing with clever marketing

Check out PSL

Back
Top Bottom