Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty new here, just have a quick question?

09370z

Registered
Hey guys I’m new to all this so I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I was just wondering how long have you guys been buying from a source online, and have you ever had a bad experience? I’m considering going this route, but I’m pretty nervous.

Hey guys I’m new to all this so I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I was just wondering how long have you guys been buying from a source online, and have you ever had a bad experience? I’m considering going this route, but I’m pretty nervous.
Name
Stats
Training Experience
We need more info about you.
Thanks

My apologies. I’m also a new member of SST and seen a guy get ripped apart for making a new guy introduction! I’m 28 years old, 6’5 roughly 240lbs. I’d guess somewhere between 16-20% body fat? I’m bad at estimating that but my top 4 abs are noticeable, but I hold fat around my belly and sides. I’m not fat, but not shredded. And I’m very vascular. Been weight training since I was 20 and my lung collapsed. I weight train 5x a week, do cardio around 4-6 times a week. Stair master usually, but my dog loves walks/runs but I don’t really count that. I have been natural the entire time, but after talking with quite a few people and doing some reading I wanted to take the next step in my training

Yeah, I will take a look into that. I guess I was just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences with verified sources? I seen on reddit a few years back that a source gave a few people HIV? It sounds stupid but I guess it just really freaks me out

My apologies. I’m also a new member of SST and seen a guy get ripped apart for making a new guy introduction! I’m 28 years old, 6’5 roughly 240lbs. I’d guess somewhere between 16-20% body fat? I’m bad at estimating that but my top 4 abs are noticeable, but I hold fat around my belly and sides. I’m not fat, but not shredded. And I’m very vascular. Been weight training since I was 20 and my lung collapsed. I weight train 5x a week, do cardio around 4-6 times a week. Stair master usually, but my dog loves walks/runs but I don’t really count that. I have been natural the entire time, but after talking with quite a few people and doing some reading I wanted to take the next step in my training

I responded to this, but it’s awaiting mod approval? But in my response I forgot to mention I’m currently on Dr. prescribed TRT, I have been on 150mg for about a year now due to low T

when I first started, my shipment was seized, coming from overseas. This was the only issue in a very long time.
Verified sources, do your research, verified from who, what, where? I have never had an issue.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom