Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Price REDUCED on EuroTropin HGH ~WOW~

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

a7xUR4u.png

We have had a certain request come up several times since our release of EP Eurotropin HGH 191aa In regards to a private unbiased testing facility
to share their thoughts and testing results on Eurotropin with the concept of test randomization of products submitted by a customer/client..

Recently we've have the opportunity to sit together with some some campaigners that represent the populace of board members being the voice or the ambassador for
clients and potential customers in the AAS/HGH market as their mission is to randomly test,
expose and provide factual unbiased testing results of AAS/HGH products that are offered by numerous vendors across the internet panels..

All testing material has been submitted by forum member's, and tested at random..

With this said, your confidence can be reinstated, with a piece of mind that Euro-Pharmamacies
compounding/manufacturing will meet the standard requirements

as we've already implemented from day one comprehensive,
modern quality systems and risk management approaches that exceed these minimum standards in-order to provide our customers and
clients with the products that they need and expect,
exceeding their expectations with the finest quality HGH on the market.

Below is the the final test conclusion and rest assure that the reliability and/or validity of a test is 100% genuine and authentic!
jEOMSBS.png

(Below is some HGH serum samples posted by community members, all tests were made by the individuals on their own examination,
all test subjects are unbiased and conducted their own investigative reading)

92Xqdog.png

Those lab tests are beyond legit. I’m gonna add a couple kits to the meditech kit I just ordered. PSL - and plans to bring this domestic?!?

does anyone have feedback on this brand of HGH?
I mean there's plenty of feedback on here and around the internet that isn't difficult to find. Assuming the Mass spec/HPLC lab results along with several examples of blood work from our customers posted above isn't enough proof lol ;)
Those lab tests are beyond legit. I’m gonna add a couple kits to the meditech kit I just ordered. PSL - and plans to bring this domestic?!?
We have carried these domestic before...but no plans that I've heard of to bring them back any time soon. We have a solid domestic brand already and making an international product into a domestic product takes some serious logistics and quite honestly it's usually not worth the cost or risk.

Don't be afraid to post your blood work bro. We will comp you for it :)

It’s all good man! I’ve posted up on other threads. Here it is again for this thread.

This was 40 days in and pre IGF-1 was low 100’s.
37dda5eade60f93deb050a2a4b0b7f88.jpg

Bro those are crazy high GH serum numbers...and a very solid jump in IGF-1 levels. What dose were you running? What was your protocol?

Running EuroTropin 3.33iu daily every morning for the first two months, than 5 days a week. For bloodwork injected 10iu IM and got blood draw exactly 3 hrs later.

Running EuroTropin 3.33iu daily every morning for the first two months, than 5 days a week. For bloodwork injected 10iu IM and got blood draw exactly 3 hrs later.

That's a big jump in IGF-1 levels from the low 100's to the high 200's from just 3.3iu's. I'd be happy with that. Do you feel any different with your GH and IGF-1 levels back up in the higher range? Or notice anything different at all physically, mentally, etc?

Honestly we could charge a lot more than the full price for these and I know myself I would pay it. IMO Eurotropin is our best brand of HGH. I don't think I've ever had one complaint, or seen a single bad round of blood work on our Eurotropin since we first released it several years ago. When you produce your own brand you have full control of the quality, and when it has your name on it you now have a vested interest in making sure the quality is consistent. Sure you could spend 3x as much on pharma grade and not have to worry about a thing. OR you can put your trust in PSL and save some money knowing what you purchased for 1/3 the price is just as good.

The UGL-HGH industry is a crapshoot to say the least. Finding a consistently good brand is like finding a smoking hot woman who cooks, cleans, and rides you 3x a day and lets you hang out with your bros on the weekends without the guilt trips.

Honestly we could charge a lot more than the full price for these and I know myself I would pay it. IMO Eurotropin is our best brand of HGH. I don't think I've ever had one complaint, or seen a single bad round of blood work on our Eurotropin since we first released it several years ago. When you produce your own brand you have full control of the quality, and when it has your name on it you now have a vested interest in making sure the quality is consistent. Sure you could spend 3x as much on pharma grade and not have to worry about a thing. OR you can put your trust in PSL and save some money knowing what you purchased for 1/3 the price is just as good.

The UGL-HGH industry is a crapshoot to say the least. Finding a consistently good brand is like finding a smoking hot woman who cooks, cleans, and rides you 3x a day and lets you hang out with your bros on the weekends without the guilt trips.

When I first started running HGH I tried almost every popular brand and all the pharma brands too. Blood tested everything. Eurotropin is now my goto brand...no point in wasting hundreds of dollars more for pharma brands when I get better blood work and results from Eurotropin. At this price, there is no longer any reason not to run HGH year around for the numerous long term benefits it provides...especially for us middle aged lifters in our 40's.

When I first started running HGH I tried almost every popular brand and all the pharma brands too. Blood tested everything. Eurotropin is now my goto brand...no point in wasting hundreds of dollars more for pharma brands when I get better blood work and results from Eurotropin. At this price, there is no longer any reason not to run HGH year around for the numerous long term benefits it provides...especially for us middle aged lifters in our 40's.

I actually gave some to my father who was 5'11'' 280 lbs. Still has a lot of muscle from back when he was lifting but also has a lot of fat. He's in his late 50's and I got him to run some Eurotropins for about 6 months or so. The dude got down to 230lbs and literally changed nothing in his life. He always worked out and ate like shit. All he did was add in the Eurotropin at 5iu per day and fucking magic.
He did have issues with edema though early on which is not uncommon with HGH.

Back
Top Bottom