Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro-Hormones or fake-hormones?

maxclark

Registered
Hi guys. I have purchased some pills off Amzaon called "Alpha Max 1" and "DMZ 2.0" I felt its all shit and sold on Amazon is pretty fishy because pro hormones were banned. I know they tweaked the formula to bypass the ban.. But do you think they are any effective?

I don't have any good sources to buy the real stuff tho..

I have not read their reviews in other pages as well.. Most reviews are made by manufacturers.

From what I've heard since the recent prohormone ban, the prohormones are not as effective or not real. There might be a few out there, but you'd need to do some research on whatever you're buying.

Dont waste ur money on PH.
Get the real deal.
Make buddies and contribute here. Many doors will open for you.
What r ur stats btw?

I would not fuck with any new blends of phs since the ban man, those companies for one are garbage and who knows what exactly they are putting in their products to make it sell.. Stick to the real stuff its a much safer option

Yeah we have tren why would you bother? Frankly given the years of research and widespread use aas are likely safer. There is no doubt that any hormone can be dangerous.

From what I've heard since the recent prohormone ban, the prohormones are not as effective or not real. There might be a few out there, but you'd need to do some research on whatever you're buying.

Hi.. This is part of my research too .. asking the experienced. :) You are right, I have heard that PH are not as effective. However, ever since the ban, the phs are not even phs now.. They are poison!

I would not fuck with any new blends of phs since the ban man, those companies for one are garbage and who knows what exactly they are putting in their products to make it sell.. Stick to the real stuff its a much safer option

Thanks for the advice!

I would stay away from phs specially new phs.. Most of them are manufactured by amateur people who try to make easy money.. It's true that real stuff is hard to find, but stick and you will get some nice sources.. hope it helps!

Yeah those things are likely to cause you're stomach harm. Just look around and maybe try a test only cycle if it's you're first cycle, and get yourself some proper pct

Back
Top Bottom