Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProForm Labs Oils Sample Photos

I know what you are saying. Basically all of this stuff is UGL, that's the bottom line. No need to try and confuse it any by saying that it is pharm grade. Just let the product speak for itself, that is the best way for a lab to set themselves apart from the rest.
Exactly this. Maybe AP, PC, and the others are made in facilities of some kind...maybe. But nothing domestic is made in anything more than maybe a modified basement or attic at best

Exactly this. Maybe AP, PC, and the others are made in facilities of some kind...maybe. But nothing domestic is made in anything more than maybe a modified basement or attic at best

This is not true. There are several labs in the domestic USA that are run by molecular biologists, chemists, and scientists who know and follow scientific protocol for cleanliness and sterility in clean room environments when producing their products.

Your statement that anything domestic is made in an attic or basement is not only untrue, but it is an ignorant assumption. Please don't make statements like that unless you know for a fact that they are true.

^^^ just like Walter white :).

I'm sure there are very legitimate labs out there that are definitely not bathtub gear makers as folks seem to like to call them.

Looking forward to trying PF

Sent you an email brotha

Last edited:
Sorry I was gone for awhile, and FCF thank you for the responses - I was out and about living life for a while. I'm not ALWAYS on EVO. lol

Although I have the complete confidence in FCF's knowledge and expertise, for the sake of unity, I will drop the term "pharmaceutical grade" from future posts.

The EVO brotherhood - gotta love that.

snackmachine, Heisenberg Labs (lol)

This is not true. There are several labs in the domestic USA that are run by molecular biologists, chemists, and scientists who know and follow scientific protocol for cleanliness and sterility in clean room environments when producing their products.

Your statement that anything domestic is made in an attic or basement is not only untrue, but it is an ignorant assumption. Please don't make statements like that unless you know for a fact that they are true.
So your clean room environment isn't in a house or apartment or shed in any capacity. It's in a facility is what you are saying?

It is under the laundry facilities for a large Fast Food Chicken chain. He got it cheap - fire sale (lol)

Would that be OSHA certified lmfao. I've worked in clean rooms, doubt anybody producing oils can be certified. Might be able to "rent" one for the weekend lol.

I feel like everyone wants to question the pharma comment just to have something to argue about.
If this gear was made in osha approved medical lab XYZ, do u think this would even be hinted to considering the feds are probably watching this right now??? I mean c’mon guys there is only so much info u can be given without putting the lab at risk. Regardless of where this gear is made, this gear is A1, I kno because I'm running it right now. /THREAD

So your clean room environment isn't in a house or apartment or shed in any capacity. It's in a facility is what you are saying?

Yes, that is correct. It's not in a house or an apartment or a shed. It is located in a legitimate facility that has a science lab in it. The facility is owned by a biology-based company, and the owner allows his lab to be used for these purposes as needed.

Yes, that is correct. It's not in a house or an apartment or a shed. It is located in a legitimate facility that has a science lab in it. The facility is owned by a biology-based company, and the owner allows his lab to be used for these purposes as needed.

Oh I guess right lol. I always thought of doing something like that. I have a lot of experience in working in labs and the "weekends" were the best times to "do as you wish". So I assume since its a Bio lab it's not OSHA cert clean. Don't think I ever went into a simple clean room bio lab...not saying they don't exist I just can't think of a reason for them to be that high level. Unless it's a BioChem Med research lab.

Ok he has answered your question and you have tried his gear for yourself. If you do not like his gear then order from someone else. Please do not continue to try and discredit someone I have know for a very long time and I INVITED FCF here to give the members of this board an opportunity to try the best gear I have personally ever used. Now it's time to stop the BS and lets move on

Ok he has answered your question and you have tried his gear for yourself. If you do not like his gear then order from someone else. Please do not continue to try and discredit someone I have know for a very long time and I INVITED FCF here to give the members of this board an opportunity to try the best gear I have personally ever used. Now it's time to stop the BS and lets move on

I don't think anyone was trying to discredit anyone, just trying to understand the claims that were made about the high level of gear being produced. I guess if you have a friend that has a legitimate lab and is willing to lose everything and face jail time to allow someone to produce steroids under their roof this could all be possible.

It seems we've had this discussion before, about ugl's using the term "pharmaceutical". We all agreed the only true pharmaceutical was Watson in America producing test C...maybe I'm wrong could be one other sanctioned lab to produce Test replacement in America...Sun Pharma or Phoenix??? Anyway, I think for new people they get confused when the read pharm or pharm grade. Either way, you take a risk with any gear and w only hope these ugl's have the customers best interest. I'm not here to bash....just a window shopper lol.

ok he has answered your question and you have tried his gear for yourself. If you do not like his gear then order from someone else. Please do not continue to try and discredit someone i have know for a very long time and i invited fcf here to give the members of this board an opportunity to try the best gear i have personally ever used. Now it's time to stop the bs and lets move on
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this!

I'm curious , what happened to the Bros that got ripped off by B.L, and Pro Forms went out of it's way to take care of them out of good standings with Arabian . Anyone remember that ? I do , that was some stand up shit !! Did I miss the thank you thread for that ?

I have spoke to FCF , a few times , and he has been very helpful in deciding what might be best for me . Just wish I could afford primo !!! I guess I can let my kids starve for the month 😜

I appreciate it greatly, already have some pro form gear waiting on me. I'm sure it will be fire like you and others have said and all but a few things I order will always come from pro form now. Much respect for what fcf did for those that were scammed by blurock.

I'm curious , what happened to the Bros that got ripped off by B.L, and Pro Forms went out of it's way to take care of them out of good standings with Arabian . Anyone remember that ? I do , that was some stand up shit !! Did I miss the thank you thread for that ?

I have spoke to FCF , a few times , and he has been very helpful in deciding what might be best for me . Just wish I could afford primo !!! I guess I can let my kids starve for the month ��

Seems people have convenient memories to me. I have agreed to drop "pharma grade" from any future reviews. Isn't that the main issue here? OK, you win. We will call it UGL. But it still is what it is. Anyone need anything else?

Back
Top Bottom