Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proven Peptides 2020 Review and Scam alert

BuffBaker34

Hi Evo,

I've been here for sometime and in the month I was sent a private message by proven peptides. They offered me 50% off their product line and I fell for it and make the purchase.

I sent them bitcoin for my order and was surprised when I order was shipped, was happy too. BUT, this is where the problems started :mad:

Problems:
-First the package took 2 weeks to arrive
-Emailing and trying to call proven peptides was useless, the took 1 week to respond to an email once they got my money
-Second package took 1month+to arrive and the postmark was 5 days before shipment, it means they help my package for 1month before shipping it!
-Finally the BIG PROBLEM! the sarms were fake :(
how do I know? I used them and I got no results. I gave it to my training partner who uses other sarms and he had no results. It was like blank water. No energy boost from GW no cardio boost, they are completely FAKE sarms.
The worst was mk677 it made me throw up! total poison!

My review about provenpeptides.com
Delivery 0 out of 5 stars
Customer support 0 out of 5 stars (after you pay, before you pay they respond daily)
Product quality 0 out of 5 stars (fake sarms were sent to me)

Stay away from proven peptides if you're smart guys!

Blayni Jackson from SF, CA

ps proven peptides Simon you can contact me anytime I'll expose you for scamming me you MOFO!

I lost a lot of money with provenpeptides.com but my review was deleted on another forum and I was banned. I hate these guys they sound like they "proven" but all you get is blank water instead of sarms.

They have been doing this for years and we have been talking about it that long! This is not any big surprise... they have FAKE fucking sites planted all over the internet claiming to be "review" sites and then blasting themselves on there with their own fucking reviews... they are the bottom of the barrel.... im really sorry you had to even deal with this kind of thing!

I lost a lot of money with provenpeptides.com but my review was deleted on another forum and I was banned. I hate these guys they sound like they "proven" but all you get is blank water instead of sarms.

I had the same problem, proven peptides corrupted many forums. I just want to say thank you to moderators on EVO. I was told not to post my review on 2 other forums and I was banned on 2 of them for it! I hate this company for scamming me like this, I feel so shamed for being taken advantage of. :(

- - - Updated - - -

They have been doing this for years and we have been talking about it that long! This is not any big surprise... they have FAKE fucking sites planted all over the internet claiming to be "review" sites and then blasting themselves on there with their own fucking reviews... they are the bottom of the barrel.... im really sorry you had to even deal with this kind of thing!

Provenpeptides told me they are approved by you Mr. Dylan Gemelli! That's why I trusted them. I LOVE your videos and they came up I trusted them. I now found out they are using your name as scammers that they are. :mad: they make me so angry.

I had the same problem, proven peptides corrupted many forums. I just want to say thank you to moderators on EVO. I was told not to post my review on 2 other forums and I was banned on 2 of them for it! I hate this company for scamming me like this, I feel so shamed for being taken advantage of. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Provenpeptides told me they are approved by you Mr. Dylan Gemelli! That's why I trusted them. I LOVE your videos and they came up I trusted them. I now found out they are using your name as scammers that they are. :mad: they make me so angry.
Not real sure how they could ever say that... ive been calling them out FOR TWO YEARS... search it on ANY forum... they are the biggest pieces of shit on earth... bro, its not some huge secret who i endorse LOL... i cant make it any more obvious... i mean, fuck, its posted DAILY all over the place... and it sure the fuck isnt proven peptides LMFAO... what a joke

Not real sure how they could ever say that... ive been calling them out FOR TWO YEARS... search it on ANY forum... they are the biggest pieces of shit on earth... bro, its not some huge secret who i endorse LOL... i cant make it any more obvious... i mean, fuck, its posted DAILY all over the place... and it sure the fuck isnt proven peptides LMFAO... what a joke

bros...see dylan doesnt support proven peptides...he has nothing to do with them...

...provenpeptides.com are scammers that lie about who supports them and send fake sarms...this is a really bad company

You said they messaged you ON THIS FORUM. Really?

Yes REALLY! I got a PM thats why I'm pissed and exposing them.

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad to hear it. I am really upset about this, I wanted to use sarms so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

bros...see dylan doesnt support proven peptides...he has nothing to do with them...

...provenpeptides.com are scammers that lie about who supports them and send fake sarms...this is a really bad company

I wish someone told me provenpeptides were scammers before I ordered. I hope this thread reaches many.

Yes REALLY! I got a PM thats why I'm pissed and exposing them.

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad to hear it. I am really upset about this, I wanted to use sarms so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish someone told me provenpeptides were scammers before I ordered. I hope this thread reaches many.

always come to me and ask me about my recommendations, thoughts etc... im very quick to respond and obviously right here as well as on isarms, ef and anabolex... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find...

Thank you for posting and giving people situational awareness.

I spent a lot of money with proven peptides but they sent me fake sarms. No results and I had a rash all over my body from their gw501516

Back
Top Bottom