Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Provenpeptides.com

powerup

Buff Brother
Iv read a bunch of bad reviews and a bunch of good one honestly. Obviously its the bad ones that always stick with you. I bought some Ostarine from them becuase of the guy on youtube that had them tested and they tested near perfect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5uTZ9W8C7g&t. But with all the reviews on here or really mainly the guy that ended up in the hospital im wondering whether i should just throw this shit out. Has anyone had success with this company?

For what it’s worth, i don’t have much experience with SARMs, but I am currently running 25mg Ostarine and 10 mg Cardarine from proven peptides for 10 days today. I am noticeably leaner yet haven’t lost a pound on the scale. Strength is up and so is endurance. It’s legit for sure. I will say in the future I would look at the site sponsor if only because they have capsules, because the liquid tastes terrible. But I wouldn’t trash it if I were you.

For what it’s worth, i don’t have much experience with SARMs, but I am currently running 25mg Ostarine and 10 mg Cardarine from proven peptides for 10 days today. I am noticeably leaner yet haven’t lost a pound on the scale. Strength is up and so is endurance. It’s legit for sure. I will say in the future I would look at the site sponsor if only because they have capsules, because the liquid tastes terrible. But I wouldn’t trash it if I were you.

Good to hear Iv been running 25mg Ostarine from them for 7 days now and can also say I am visually leaner, slightly, its been only 7 days, but i can notice the cuts in my abs better than before.

Proven peptides is a known selective scammer, what it means is they send some people good stuff for reviews (paid reviews mostly and some gullible people that don't know, they are not wrong they just don't know PP is a fraud) but everything else is bunk. Fake and deadly poison. I almost DIED from taking proven peptides SARMS! read my story here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/provenpeptides-com-scam-63257.html

My kidneys almost shut down after using "proven" peptides sarms, fake nasty BS! messed up my life! So you want go head and risk it? risk your life?!!! :mad:

This is my emergency room visit with kidney damage!
GOUZCDA.jpg

Proof of order with proven peptides, right here!
KhsEuZP.jpg

Proven peptides is a known selective scammer, what it means is they send some people good stuff for reviews (paid reviews mostly and some gullible people that don't know, they are not wrong they just don't know PP is a fraud) but everything else is bunk. Fake and deadly poison. I almost DIED from taking proven peptides SARMS! read my story here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/provenpeptides-com-scam-63257.html

My kidneys almost shut down after using "proven" peptides sarms, fake nasty BS! messed up my life! So you want go head and risk it? risk your life?!!! :mad:

This is my emergency room visit with kidney damage!
View attachment 11673

Proof of order with proven peptides, right here!
View attachment 11674

I don't know about "selective" scammer. I bought proven peptides gw501516 and mk2866, I used them for 2 weeks. After that, at about the 3rd week I was tested at work for steroids, guess what, I tested positive for STEROIDS!!!!!! god damn steroids! I work in a tested job, clearance job. Proven peptides sent me prohormones instead of sarms, why do that? This is disgusting behavior! So what do you think happened to me? I lost my job because of proven peptides and I got gyno (bitch tits) because I didn't know all the estrogen from their so-called sarms that are really prohormones would cause gyno.

I tried contacting them but they just ignore me. :( Proven peptides are SCAMMERS!

I don't know about "selective" scammer. I bought proven peptides gw501516 and mk2866, I used them for 2 weeks. After that, at about the 3rd week I was tested at work for steroids, guess what, I tested positive for STEROIDS!!!!!! god damn steroids! I work in a tested job, clearance job. Proven peptides sent me prohormones instead of sarms, why do that? This is disgusting behavior! So what do you think happened to me? I lost my job because of proven peptides and I got gyno (bitch tits) because I didn't know all the estrogen from their so-called sarms that are really prohormones would cause gyno.

I tried contacting them but they just ignore me. :( Proven peptides are SCAMMERS!

Your job tests for performance enhancers? What do you do ?Olympic athlete, UFC fighter? Which steroid did they tell you you popped for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your job tests for performance enhancers? What do you do ?Olympic athlete, UFC fighter? Which steroid did they tell you you popped for?

The military, navy and air force are known to test for PEDs in certain circumstances

The military, navy and air force are known to test for PEDs in certain circumstances

Interesting, lol. I’m surprised it’s not mandatory.

Out of curiosity how do they test? Do they look for hormone irregularities or compounds and esters?

My Canadian peace keeping bro’s are juiced to the gills. Well, mostly just test n deca. Suppose they are probably stricter in the ol US of A.

I can't go into too much detail but it's a government job with clearance. Very serious testing for all drugs. That's why I thought I got SARMS! they don't test for them. Imagine what that did to my life. :mad:

I was on their Ostarine, Cardarine, and Ligandrol, and then did a second cycle of their RAD 140. I had great results, tbh.

I wouldn't look too much into peoples' alleged results unless they post before and after pictures, to be honest. There's a lot of guys who just promote SARMs and don't actually take them, so you need to look at the actual pictures.

I posted a bunch in my Proven Peptides Review here. The RAD 140 cycle was the most effective, but that could have just been because I worked out more efficiently and ate way more protein than the first cycle.

I've also heard good things about Umbrella Labs, but haven't tried them. Of course, we also recommend SARMs1 on this forum, but I've never tried them either. I'd be curious to check out what they've got, though.

Back
Top Bottom