Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron

Hey I'm looking for a US domestic source can you help me? I use to get from PSL but I got ripped off and I just want a local source that is fast and simple. Please help. thanks

Thank you,

John Luong

You need to check out my other favorite international source: steriodly which is the old pharmacom website but all products are same...nothing changed but the name.

You need to check out my other favorite international source: steriodly which is the old pharmacom website but all products are same...nothing changed but the name.

I think you mean steroidify and yeah they’re great. Do they have domestic I’m looking for fast shipping.

I think you mean steroidify and yeah they’re great. Do they have domestic I’m looking for fast shipping.
They do have limited domestic service in the US now, but quickly went out of stock on everything.

Yeah my bad...I mispelled it. LOL. yes..steroidify.

Even when PSL was a sponsor, I ordered half of my stuff from PSL and half from Steriodify and never had one issue with either.
I do not believe that Steriodify has domestic shipping option but they were the fastest international shipping I've used.

Yeah my bad...I mispelled it. LOL. yes..steroidify.

Even when PSL was a sponsor, I ordered half of my stuff from PSL and half from Steriodify and never had one issue with either.
I do not believe that Steriodify has domestic shipping option but they were the fastest international shipping I've used.

Do you have any experience with the current Pharmacom website? I've only tried Pharmcom once about a year ago but I got bloods and it was legit. It seems things have changed since them.

Once I started using PSL I never really had a reason to go anywhere else.

Do you have any experience with the current Pharmacom website? I've only tried Pharmcom once about a year ago but I got bloods and it was legit. It seems things have changed since them.

Steroidify is the exact same people and same site. The name was changed, because PharmaCom Labs now sells their own product exclusively, and it was causing confusion.

If you are asking if I have used Steriodify recently? Then yes...as recently as 1 month ago. No issues.

Why are you young guys intent on rolling the dice with these US domestic sources. I could give you three places international that would get you REAL PROPERLY DOSED PROVIRON. Now would you rather get the shit in two days and get ripped off again or wait two weeks and have something that I'd real and properly dosed?

Yes domestic supply has real proviron but it's $30 for 20 35 MG tabs meaning you would need two a day. It would last 10 days. If you want enough to take 50, MG for 50 days your looking at a ridiculous $300.
I could get the same thing for $130 for 100 35 MG tabs. Do some damn research. And don't believe every damn thing you read anywhere from anyone. Find out on your own.

Why are you young guys intent on rolling the dice with these US domestic sources. I could give you three places international that would get you REAL PROPERLY DOSED PROVIRON. Now would you rather get the shit in two days and get ripped off again or wait two weeks and have something that I'd real and properly dosed?

Yes domestic supply has real proviron but it's $30 for 20 35 MG tabs meaning you would need two a day. It would last 10 days. If you want enough to take 50, MG for 50 days your looking at a ridiculous $300.
I could get the same thing for $130 for 100 35 MG tabs. Do some damn research. And don't believe every damn thing you read anywhere from anyone. Find out on your own.

you can buy zphc proviron and it will be even cheaper that yours and it was tested many times and contain exactly what is on the label
https://domestic-supply.com/mesterolone-proviron-50-tabs-50mgtabs

Back
Top Bottom