Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl

sub_squoch

Placed my first BTC order with PSL on 10.10.18 and received my gear today, 10.18.18 - 8 days later. This was my first time using BTC and my first time ordering from PSL. The process was smooth. Couldn't have been easier. Cycle doesnt start for a month or so so I cannot comment on the gear but I will once I get into it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea man it's been easy thus far so I have high hopes! My last source was taking like 3-4 weeks to get me gear so 8 days is awesome!

Placed my first BTC order with PSL on 10.10.18 and received my gear today, 10.18.18 - 8 days later. This was my first time using BTC and my first time ordering from PSL. The process was smooth. Couldn't have been easier. Cycle doesnt start for a month or so so I cannot comment on the gear but I will once I get into it.

Thank you for the update. We appreciate you going with PSL. Keep us updated on cycle and your experience

test prop 100mg, tren ace 100mg, 10mg tabs of tbol, caber and aromasin. Afterthought to add winny so I am going to let some time laps and then order some winny to run at the back end of my cycle with tbol and prop. So cycle will look something like this:

Weeks 1-14 100mg prop EOD
Weeks 1-14 10mg aromasin EOD
Weeks 1-10 .25mg caber EOD
Weeks 1-7 75mg ace EOD
Weeks 7-14 60mg tbol EOD
Weeks 8-14 50mg winny (oral) EOD

I may try to ramp the ace up to 100mg EOD but not right away. I may even start at 50. I've ran long ester tren but not short. I may decrease the prop to 50-75mg EOD the last few weeks while running winny. I am guessing I may have to possibly alter my aromasin dosage after the tren leaves my system too - especially if I also decrease the prop dose. I have to do some math as I go to figure out when the tren will actually be out of my system as this will determine how long I actually run the caber. I will also run my daily routine of lemon juice/apple cider vinegar/greens powder in the AM, calcium/magnesium/probiotic with meal #1, fish oil/evening primrose oil/CLA with every meal, 3 tabs ancient strength creatine, and psyllium husk at the end if the day - not to mention additional liver support (N2Guard maybe).

Wow that's a quick turn around. Did you order our international or local products?
Just unpacked the gear and it looks pretty!

I gotta say...we make some of the best looking gear around. I know appearance doesn't mean shit when it comes to quality but when you have both...well, you'll see.
test prop 100mg, tren ace 100mg, 10mg tabs of tbol, caber and aromasin. Afterthought to add winny so I am going to let some time laps and then order some winny to run at the back end of my cycle with tbol and prop. So cycle will look something like this:

Weeks 1-14 100mg prop EOD
Weeks 1-14 10mg aromasin EOD
Weeks 1-10 .25mg caber EOD
Weeks 1-7 75mg ace EOD
Weeks 7-14 60mg tbol EOD
Weeks 8-14 50mg winny (oral) EOD

I may try to ramp the ace up to 100mg EOD but not right away. I may even start at 50. I've ran long ester tren but not short. I may decrease the prop to 50-75mg EOD the last few weeks while running winny. I am guessing I may have to possibly alter my aromasin dosage after the tren leaves my system too - especially if I also decrease the prop dose. I have to do some math as I go to figure out when the tren will actually be out of my system as this will determine how long I actually run the caber. I will also run my daily routine of lemon juice/apple cider vinegar/greens powder in the AM, calcium/magnesium/probiotic with meal #1, fish oil/evening primrose oil/CLA with every meal, 3 tabs ancient strength creatine, and psyllium husk at the end if the day - not to mention additional liver support (N2Guard maybe).

Pictures are always welcome my friend :)

Wow that's a quick turn around. Did you order our international or local products?

I gotta say...we make some of the best looking gear around. I know appearance doesn't mean shit when it comes to quality but when you have both...well, you'll see.

Pictures are always welcome my friend :)
I used international. I will work on some pics later!!

BOOM!!
ee752dc90055b9f34d671b206d7c1d2f.jpg

Yea I didnt take a pic of all of it but you get the idea! Now I need to wait a month before I run it....boo...

At least you know that good stuff is right around the corner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in week 8 of psl test
Bloods came back 1500+
Getting big and stronger than a motherfucker
Started at 195 i woke up this morning at 215
This is my first cycle btw
Holding a bit of water from a few (alot) of cheat meals but I feel great and gaines are showing. I'm about to place my next order for the cut in the spring and enough test to carry me on a trt dose when cycle ends in December. Very satisfied guys.

Back
Top Bottom