Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariush98

Registered
Why does the psl Trenbolone look so yellow but Trenbolone from other pharma grade companies is rustish ?

The color is never ever gonna be a real concern. Only 4 things need to be:
1) Does it contain tren
2) Does it work
3) Am I allergic to the carrier?
4) Sterility.

Color... doesn't matter unless it relates the 4 points.

Why does the psl Trenbolone look so yellow but Trenbolone from other pharma grade companies is rustish ?
Ive had yellow , orange, rust colored, even almost no color tren. Carrier oil has a lot to do with color. Not quality or potency.

Firstly I'd just like to point out that no real pharmaceutical company produces trenbolone for human use. So if you see trenbolone...it's UGL not pharma.
Secondly, carrier oil does have some effect on the color of the gear but with tren it's mostly oxidation. When tren is heated during the brewing it slowly oxidizes. The more oxidization the darker the tren. A good chemist knows just the right temperature to avoid over-oxidizing (burning) the tren, keeping that beatiful golden color we all know and love.

Tren can vary from piss color to black coffee depending on how long/hot you heat it during manufacturing.

Trenbolone Enanthate powder.jpg
please check the tren enan powder i attached , it is real and high quality powder ,we are industry man from china , so we know the raw

trenbolone powder is pale yellow powder , powder shape looks like milk powder and more yellow than milk powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom