Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: PSL -Bad Bottles? Bloods Included (Before and After)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL -Bad Bottles? Bloods Included (Before and After)

I'm on week 8 of 500mg/week test, pinning E3D 1.1ml (so really 550mg). Taking 10mg Aromasin EOD.

This is my first cycle, and I thought i'd get mid cycle tests just because I felt as though something wasn't entirely right.

Surprisingly my E2 is extremely high despite the AI, so I'm going dose it more frequently. My testosterone levels seem fairly low for a cycle of 550mg/week, everyone responds differently, but despite that, a lot of people reach similar levels from 300mg TRT.

I'm not entirely sure if this batch of vials is underdosed, so I'd love a second opinion on the matter, as PSL are known for their quality.

Test was taken 3 Days after last pin (Pin day).

Here are my bloods for the Total Test, Free Test, E2, and SBHG. It shows before and after under each test.

Pre Cycle:

Total Testosterone: 9nmol/L
    Free Testosterone: 330pmol/L
    E2: 140pmol/L

Week 8:

Total Testosterone: 46.5nmol/L
    Free Testosterone: 1607pmol/L
    E2: 253pmol/L

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dude your numbers are sky high. you aren't getting test levels done ng/dl

that is potent gear for sure
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can someone do the conversation on these numbers? How does this translate into ng/dl?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Can someone do the conversation on these numbers? How does this translate into ng/dl?
    I just did it. Worked out to 1340 ng/dl which seems a little on the low side for 500 mg/week but nothing alarming. As I've posted before, there are folks that require higher dosage to achieve certain levels...I am one of those. I had to run 750mg/week plus 600mg EQ and some tren to hit 2800...all PSL products.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I just did it. Worked out to 1340 ng/dl which seems a little on the low side for 500 mg/week but nothing alarming. As I've posted before, there are folks that require higher dosage to achieve certain levels...I am one of those. I had to run 750mg/week plus 600mg EQ and some tren to hit 2800...all PSL products.
    Are you the same with other brands?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve run pharma trt 250mg dose last year for 6 months and my levels were pretty close to what they are now on 550mg. It does seem under dosed or a bad set vials. I expect at least 1800-2000 total test on 550mg.

My progress arenít what I expected either.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmaal4 View Post
    Iíve run pharma trt 250mg dose last year for 6 months and my levels were pretty close to what they are now on 550mg. It does seem under dosed or a bad set vials. I expect at least 1800-2000 total test on 550mg.

Donít know brother. There have been a handful of others reporting what they felt were underdosed results after getting labs done. PSL does certified Mass Spec reports on all their batches and publishes them on this forum and on their website. They are one of the only ones that does this consistently. Wish I had more to offer you.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmaal4 View Post

This is your first cycle, so how do you know what to expect and how you'll respond? you just assume a set of gold standard numbers? high expectations for no experience..
    Below is your blood work.

Pre Bloods:
    Total Test 260 ng/dl
    Free Test 95.2 pg/mL
    Estro 40.4

Mid Bloods:
    Total 1343 ng/dl
    Free Test 463.6 pg/mL
    Estro 73.4

You're free test is through the roof, that along with your good SHBG levels can be why your total is at the level it is (its a good number) and why your free test is so high, more bound made into bio-available test.. You're in a very good position with free test being that high, in fact endo's don't care about total test as that means jack shit, free test speaks volumes..

You're estro didn't increase much considering your other numbers..You're just slightly out of range on the high end, you were on the higher end prior considering your LOW natty T levels, and honestly I prefer my estyro around 64 ish.. everything is where it should be.. I would be happy with those free test numbers..

I would blame diet and training on no progress because your numbers aren't bad..If someone can't grow at these numbers, than they should step back and reevaluate their approach..

You posting bloods and making this claim doesn't have anything to do with the fact that we refused to give you an OTHER reship does it? I mean, given the fact that we don't offer re-ships to Australia, but we sent "one" anyhow, along with your purchase of MORE test-E (why you would buy more testE if it was under-dosed beats me)..