Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Bloodwork

Pgriffen

Proficient Brother
Euro Pharmacies Sustanon 250 (1g / week), Euro Pharmacies Aromasin (20mg / ED) BW2.jpgBW1.jpg BW3.JPG
I'm new to uploading pictures, but if you can't see it's: FSH <0.7, Testosterone >3,000, TSH 1.36, Estradiol 39.

Estro looks good with test levels over 3k. Im assuming they must cap it at 3k..
Thanks for the update.

I was trying to take advantage of the "PSL will pay for your bloodwork" deal. But I don't have enough posts to private msg you the receipt screenshot.

No problem. I will get with vision about your bloodwork.

Thanks guys. I like to cut the Aromasin in half on the line, then take half in the morning and the other half in the evening.

Stugatz - It will not let me respond to PM.

Thanks guys. I like to cut the Aromasin in half on the line, then take half in the morning and the other half in the evening.

Stugatz - It will not let me respond to PM.
Shit sorry brother I am just seeing all this now. I saw your post on BOP regarding this as well. I'm known as Jozifp103 over there. I was hoping you'd be able to reply to that pm if I sent you one first.

I have all this saved bro so get your post count up so you can PM and we will talk about getting you credited.

Shit sorry brother I am just seeing all this now. I saw your post on BOP regarding this as well. I'm known as Jozifp103 over there. I was hoping you'd be able to reply to that pm if I sent you one first.

I have all this saved bro so get your post count up so you can PM and we will talk about getting you credited.

Cool, thanks brother. - I usually don't post that much. Pretty much just use the forums to keep up with sources. Cant respond to a PM anywhere. Didn't want to just start a bunch of BS posts to get PM's unlocked. A lot of time when I have something to say, someone else has already said it. Been a PSL customer for little over a year, but been in the game a long time.

Cool, thanks brother. - I usually don't post that much. Pretty much just use the forums to keep up with sources. Cant respond to a PM anywhere. Didn't want to just start a bunch of BS posts to get PM's unlocked. A lot of time when I have something to say, someone else has already said it. Been a PSL customer for little over a year, but been in the game a long time.

you can make a thread or pm bro it doesnt start bunch of bs

Just look for people who posted something mildly funny and respond "lol" to all of them. Nobody get's mad when you laugh at their shitty jokes ;)

***Now you respond "lol".

Thanks reconRoof. Even when I was cruising on 500mg/wk I was pulling 1,700 - 1,800 levels. Just goes to show quality gear. - Got my order in recently. Grabbed some Test E, Sust, and some EQ. Just wanted to say thanks to Stugatz and the PSL team for the bloodwork discount. 14th order with with PSL and very pleased.

Thanks reconRoof. Even when I was cruising on 500mg/wk I was pulling 1,700 - 1,800 levels. Just goes to show quality gear. - Got my order in recently. Grabbed some Test E, Sust, and some EQ. Just wanted to say thanks to Stugatz and the PSL team for the bloodwork discount. 14th order with with PSL and very pleased.

My pleasure sir :)

Back
Top Bottom