Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL coming in hot!!

A.Font817

Proficient Brother
22b3f8b9d82bddb1c84ac04f0c10a187.jpg

First run with hgh and who better to use than PSL?!?! Always nice to come home to things like this.

Oh my gosh, looks great.
You're going to really like the G-tropins. Do you plan on pulling bloods? If so with what protocol?
These G-Tropins are absolutely outstanding for the price.

Oh my gosh, looks great.
You're going to really like the G-tropins. Do you plan on pulling bloods? If so with what protocol?
These G-Tropins are absolutely outstanding for the price.

Wish I could just use an online lab for bloods but my state doesn’t allow that. Have to go through my dr. I can possibly see what he says and if insurance would cover it.

Wish I could just use an online lab for bloods but my state doesn’t allow that. Have to go through my dr. I can possibly see what he says and if insurance would cover it.
That blows my mind that some states do not allow you to be proactive with your own health. They'd rather you book an appointment, take time out of work to see your doctor only to tell him that you want a referral for blood work. Then when you tell him you want your Testosterone, e2, GH, and IGF-1 read he asks why and gives you a look, only to deny your request and charge you for the pointless visit. In my opinion there shouldn't be anything that you can't get if you are willing to pay for it.

That blows my mind that some states do not allow you to be proactive with your own health. They'd rather you book an appointment, take time out of work to see your doctor only to tell him that you want a referral for blood work. Then when you tell him you want your Testosterone, e2, GH, and IGF-1 read he asks why and gives you a look, only to deny your request and charge you for the pointless visit. In my opinion there shouldn't be anything that you can't get if you are willing to pay for it.

I completely agree if it concerns health there should never be questions asked or any jumping through hoops but my state blows man.

Back
Top Bottom