Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL Customer Service

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL Customer Service

I have placed multiple orders with PSL over the last few years and I have always been impressed with the quality of their products as well as the systematic professionalism of the ordering process. I have never had to contact the customer service department before but I assumed it would be just as professional based on my overall experience with them. Well, I currently have two orders being processed right now and I had a quick question about one of my orders so I decided to reach out and use their ticketing system to ask my question. I just assumed that I would recieve a response with 24 hours, like most companies do but what I found absolutey blew me away! I literally had a full detailed response to my question within 5 freaking minutes, swear to God! It was like we were messaging in real time, I couldn't beleive it. I was a little embarrased because if I would have read through the FAQ section on their website thourougly I could have gotten the answer there, but whoever I was speaking with still treated me with respect and was very friendly. Being an old school competive bodybuilder from the mid 90's I will never get use to this type of professionaism in this industry and I just felt obligated to share my experience with anyone who might be reading this. Thank you!

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OGBB1967 View Post
    I have placed multiple orders with PSL over the last few years and I have always been impressed with the quality of their products as well as the systematic professionalism of the ordering process. I have never had to contact the customer service department before but I assumed it would be just as professional based on my overall experience with them. Well, I currently have two orders being processed right now and I had a quick question about one of my orders so I decided to reach out and use their ticketing system to ask my question. I just assumed that I would recieve a response with 24 hours, like most companies do but what I found absolutey blew me away! I literally had a full detailed response to my question within 5 freaking minutes, swear to God! It was like we were messaging in real time, I couldn't beleive it. I was a little embarrased because if I would have read through the FAQ section on their website thourougly I could have gotten the answer there, but whoever I was speaking with still treated me with respect and was very friendly. Being an old school competive bodybuilder from the mid 90's I will never get use to this type of professionaism in this industry and I just felt obligated to share my experience with anyone who might be reading this. Thank you!
    Puritysourcelabs has some of the best customer support on the planet (not joke here). They are super professional and legit.

It's true, PSL is on top of their game big time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros PuritySourceLabs has amazing customer service, everyone I send there loves it

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL is the rock solid brand
    respect to PSL and Vision

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL highest rated company, best customer service around
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL above all great customer support and great gear

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I sent 2 guys to PSL they got their domestic package in 6 days! amazing shipping from puritysourcelabs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PuritySourceLabs = #1 customer support #1 trust and #1 approval in my book
    you guys have my respect been using PSL for 10 years

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    OGBB,
    It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our product and services. Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, so itís wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us. We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
    For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor Vision
    PuritySourceLabs.ru "PSL"
    Product of the month 15% savings
    Trenbolone acetate 100mg EP
    Drostanolone Propionate 100mg EP
    Testosterone Propionate 100mg EP

Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    APPROVED SOURCE - PLS (PuritySourceLabs)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast