Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL - Euro Pharma Anavar 10mg

You were honest from day one with us, even way back before you made any purchases you had many many questions, and you grilled us with legit serous concerns and you even did a lab max that turned out skewed, I gave you a full refund because you weren't problematic. none of us could prove anything at that point, it wasn't worth losing a customer over, long as it was FAIR for everything.. Thank you for having trust in the market once again... whats you email? I'd love to hear about the other labs on the down low..

- - - Updated - - -

I seen the same.. I know he screwed up a few times, but he said it was a lab tech that he had, and after he canned that helper it seems that he hasn't had an issue since..From what it appears.

I won’t use him anymore. I believe W&M is a better lab to use imho

You were honest from day one with us, even way back before you made any purchases you had many many questions, and you grilled us with legit serous concerns and you even did a lab max that turned out skewed, I gave you a full refund because you weren't problematic. none of us could prove anything at that point, it wasn't worth losing a customer over, long as it was FAIR for everything.. Thank you for having trust in the market once again... whats you email? I'd love to hear about the other labs on the down low..

- - - Updated - - -

I seen the same.. I know he screwed up a few times, but he said it was a lab tech that he had, and after he canned that helper it seems that he hasn't had an issue since..From what it appears.
That's exactly right, we got off to a rocky start, and it was my own doing for using lab Max shit. You still took care of me bro. I won't forget that, I admit it when I'm wrong, which is why I posted the test.

Some of the samples I sent were 4 x 10mg Vars - PSL, Balkan, Vedi, Vermodje

PSL tested 10.38mg Oxandrolone (Legit)
Balkan tested 9.45mg Oxandrolone (Legit - negligible under)

Vedi tested 3.96mg of Winstrol
Vermodje tested 4.77mg of Winstrol

I never got to test the Pivotal.

I won’t use him anymore. I believe W&M is a better lab to use imho

I recall you mentioning them before. just the fact that you guys are testing labs if huge. it keeps people in the know.. I believe there is god people out there that just want to keep people updated.
But I know of one lab some time back took a beating after using Jano.. I felt bad for that lab, and I knew guys who sworn to death that the lab was GTG.. Heck, Jano tested a PSL blend that came back someone else, and the products where MORE expansive than what the test supposedly said..It didn't make any sense, like cross contamination or something. I know in m gut that some labs lots their rep over skewed tests like that from jano

That's exactly right, we got off to a rocky start, and it was my own doing for using lab Max shit. You still took care of me bro. I won't forget that, I admit it when I'm wrong, which is why I posted the test.

Some of the samples I sent were 4 x 10mg Vars - PSL, Balkan, Vedi, Vermodje

PSL tested 10.38mg Oxandrolone (Legit)
Balkan tested 9.45mg Oxandrolone (Legit - negligible under)

Vedi tested 3.96mg of Winstrol
Vermodje tested 4.77mg of Winstrol

I never got to test the Pivotal.
You had legit questions, you questioned the sachets and wanted to make sure it was what it was, you thought it could have been opened and refilled with substitute tabs.. That's a legitimate question, is it not?
You were far from problematic, and just seemed very concerned, naturally, plus you held up your end of the deal with those tabs, and that was huge of you!:)

good to see Balkan came back on point as well.. That closed that rumor about their var.

Far as the other labs.. SMH.. they need to contact their outsource, looks like they got screwed over.. This is why I will only give a female human grade var

I recall you mentioning them before. just the fact that you guys are testing labs if huge. it keeps people in the know.. I believe there is god people out there that just want to keep people updated.
But I know of one lab some time back took a beating after using Jano.. I felt bad for that lab, and I knew guys who sworn to death that the lab was GTG.. Heck, Jano tested a PSL blend that came back someone else, and the products where MORE expansive than what the test supposedly said..It didn't make any sense, like cross contamination or something. I know in m gut that some labs lots their rep over skewed tests like that from jano

You had legit questions, you questioned the sachets and wanted to make sure it was what it was, you thought it could have been opened and refilled with substitute tabs.. That's a legitimate question, is it not?
You were far from problematic, and just seemed very concerned, naturally, plus you held up your end of the deal with those tabs, and that was huge of you!:)

good to see Balkan came back on point as well.. That closed that rumor about their var.

Far as the other labs.. SMH.. they need to contact their outsource, looks like they got screwed over.. This is why I will only give a female human grade var
The Vermodje I blame myself. They were ok for a while, but many years ago. I expected the crap there.

Vedi is becoming popular, at least more carry it, but turned out to be crap. It was sealed too and serials checked out. So its hard to blame the reseller.

Balkan tested ok, but I have also heard there is a lot of really good fakes Balkan out there coming from Turkey.

Worst one Ive seen was supposed 25mg Var and tested 10mg Oxandrolone + 4.9mg Tbol.

How much is lab4tox, always good to have another lab.

The price is pretty good for this kind of offer it is around 130-140$ and this company have accredited status - what its mean :) - their research results are not undermined and this status is issued only by government so it is not home lab : )

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve noticed it also. PSL has defined the standard for sources for years now. Vision is a testament to a quality company thru and thru. I’ve dealt with dozens of online sources now and vision is by far the best rep I’ve ever dealt with.

I heard only good things about Vision - and nothing to add more about EP products -for me AA

Back
Top Bottom