Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL - Euro Pharma Anavar 10mg

ManCal70

Bought this gear last year and had only done LabMax testing. A couple of weeks ago I sent it out for hplc testing.

Attached are the results.

@Vision - keep up the good work.
fd524a6229c469e73e01e5fffcd255ac.jpg

My brother let me ask you, did your results fail with the lab Max? Because I tried telling people how faulty and crude them tests are...
Please ask the administration for my email and get ahold of me personally and I'm going to compensate you for your time and trouble for sending in these private samples... You just got yourself some serious store credit..
on behalf of myself and the entire network and the extremely large customer base inside of this community and all the communities where we have overwhelming dedication and support and loyalty, this means a lot to us.
if you do not plan on making an order in the near future I will know on your account to give you store credit..
. You are the exact example of what member should do and how they should go about testing in lieu of using labmax...

- - - Updated - - -

With your permission do you mind if I post these on another site that is affiliated with this particular site? isarms..

My brother let me ask you, did your results fail with the lab Max? Because I tried telling people how faulty and crude them tests are...
Please ask the administration for my email and get ahold of me personally and I'm going to compensate you for your time and trouble for sending in these private samples... You just got yourself some serious store credit..
on behalf of myself and the entire network and the extremely large customer base inside of this community and all the communities where we have overwhelming dedication and support and loyalty, this means a lot to us.
if you do not plan on making an order in the near future I will know on your account to give you store credit..
. You are the exact example of what member should do and how they should go about testing in lieu of using labmax...
All I can say is those tests are inconclusive at best, flat out impossible to decipher most of the time, maybe even a scam. I have spent $100s on LabMax and Roidtest for nothing. It was a rookie move on my part.

By the way that test result was part of 7 other blind samples from different vendors. 5 of them were legit, there were 2 from eRoids Sponsors that were complete junk.

The two fails were from top rated eRoids Sponsors.

PSL EP was the only slightly overdosed tablet. Not complaining [emoji16]

This is how I sent them. EP was #6.
ad30f5036b8e5c5ea47daf58abc2a2ba.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

With your permission do you mind if I post these on another site that is affiliated with this particular site? isarms..
Oh and sure you can repost.

All I can say is those tests are inconclusive at best, flat out impossible to decipher most of the time, maybe even a scam. I have spent $100s on LabMax and Roidtest for nothing. It was a rookie move on my part.

By the way that test result was part of 7 other blind samples from different vendors. 5 of them were legit, there were 2 from eRoids Sponsors that were complete junk.

The two fails were from top rated eRoids Sponsors.

PSL EP was the only slightly overdosed tablet. Not complaining [emoji16]

This is how I sent them. EP was #6.
ad30f5036b8e5c5ea47daf58abc2a2ba.jpg
I'll hook you up if you want to test more for us... this way its not coming from us.. but samples from others! Ill take great care of you!

Where did you find this lab? I even can't find it's legal information

for example Simec AG and ChemTox have all legal information and certificates. I don't see anything on janoshik.com or anywhere else. domain registered in Czech , hosting in Bulgaria...No other info

https://simec.ch/en/
http://www.labochemtox.com/en/home
They've been around for a bit, and in my experience identify substances correctly and the concentrations seem to be in a reasonable window. Is he a legit business? Hell nah. I'm pretty sure he just has an old $3000-4000 gas chromatograph.

Yeah, I've heard people say that it's a scam, because they aren't posting up their actual details (as is also the case with UGLs etc). If you send them an unidentified sample though, they will come back with the correct information. Are they comparable to AG? No. Do they have a chromatograph, and know how to use it? It seems so. It's actually not all that expensive for an older one, nor are the inert gases or substrates. Any second year or third year chem/biochem student will be able to operate and interpret the results as well. The risk though, depending on the country's laws (and definitely illegal in the US), is in knowingly soliciting and/or receiving assumed controlled substances for testing.

What is going on here - why everyone attack PSL ? i cant understand it - it is politic ??? I have indisputable proof of quality PSL var - every one can call or email there and asking about this labs

i used PSL for long time - im new here but i can't believe what is going on here - on other forums PSL have only positive review - maybe i missed something ?? because my labs result show me something difference

Link to my Labs :

PSL oxandrolone results

I have read that thread, it's dumb. All I can tell you is this. I send samples to him blind. He has no idea what they are.

I've sent Deca, Primo, Var, raws, oils, tablets and somehow by pure magic he knows what it is? And even the odd dosage gear I've sent him too, he gets right. The only way for him to guess the oil I sent is 150mg deca is with hplc.
I also sent him samples I have tested by other lab, and guess what? It's the same or pretty darn close. Hplc is not an exact easy science and a lot of room for errors. I did my research trying to figure out if I could do it myself. Very expensive lab equipment, so I'm out :).

That's my experience. Worth the $. Ugls don't like him very much.

What is going on here - why everyone attack PSL ? i cant understand it - it is politic ??? I have indisputable proof of quality PSL var - every one can call or email there and asking about this labs

i used PSL for long time - im new here but i can't believe what is going on here - on other forums PSL have only positive review - maybe i missed something ?? because my labs result show me something difference

Link to my Labs :

PSL oxandrolone results
How much is lab4tox, always good to have another lab.

Of course you'll post this...
Dudes been around for years and years and always come back to 2 threads :). One of those threads I do blame Jano, he got caught lying about receiving gear he hadn't. We all do stupid shit sometimes and he's still paying for it.

Funny thing is the same UGLs that hate him now we're also using his services and it was fine then haha

Until he fucks up my samples, or I catch em being dodgy, he's good to go for me.

I have read that thread, it's dumb. All I can tell you is this. I send samples to him blind. He has no idea what they are.

I've sent Deca, Primo, Var, raws, oils, tablets and somehow by pure magic he knows what it is? And even the odd dosage gear I've sent him too, he gets right. The only way for him to guess the oil I sent is 150mg deca is with hplc.
I also sent him samples I have tested by other lab, and guess what? It's the same or pretty darn close. Hplc is not an exact easy science and a lot of room for errors. I did my research trying to figure out if I could do it myself. Very expensive lab equipment, so I'm out :).

That's my experience. Worth the $. Ugls don't like him very much.
You were honest from day one with us, even way back before you made any purchases you had many many questions, and you grilled us with legit serous concerns and you even did a lab max that turned out skewed, I gave you a full refund because you weren't problematic. none of us could prove anything at that point, it wasn't worth losing a customer over, long as it was FAIR for everything.. Thank you for having trust in the market once again... whats you email? I'd love to hear about the other labs on the down low..

- - - Updated - - -

Dudes been around for years and years and always come back to 2 threads :). One of those threads I do blame Jano, he got caught lying about receiving gear he hadn't. We all do stupid shit sometimes and he's still paying for it.

Funny thing is the same UGLs that hate him now we're also using his services and it was fine then haha

Until he fucks up my samples, or I catch em being dodgy, he's good to go for me.
I seen the same.. I know he screwed up a few times, but he said it was a lab tech that he had, and after he canned that helper it seems that he hasn't had an issue since..From what it appears.

Link to my Labs :

PSL oxandrolone results

I’ve noticed it also. PSL has defined the standard for sources for years now. Vision is a testament to a quality company thru and thru. I’ve dealt with dozens of online sources now and vision is by far the best rep I’ve ever dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom