bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSL - Euro Pharma Anavar 10mg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL - Euro Pharma Anavar 10mg

Bought this gear last year and had only done LabMax testing. A couple of weeks ago I sent it out for hplc testing.

Attached are the results.

@Vision - keep up the good work.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Better quality attached.

@~Vision~

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My brother let me ask you, did your results fail with the lab Max? Because I tried telling people how faulty and crude them tests are...
    Please ask the administration for my email and get ahold of me personally and I'm going to compensate you for your time and trouble for sending in these private samples... You just got yourself some serious store credit..
    on behalf of myself and the entire network and the extremely large customer base inside of this community and all the communities where we have overwhelming dedication and support and loyalty, this means a lot to us.
    if you do not plan on making an order in the near future I will know on your account to give you store credit..
    . You are the exact example of what member should do and how they should go about testing in lieu of using labmax...

- - - Updated - - -

With your permission do you mind if I post these on another site that is affiliated with this particular site? isarms..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    My brother let me ask you, did your results fail with the lab Max? Because I tried telling people how faulty and crude them tests are...
    Please ask the administration for my email and get ahold of me personally and I'm going to compensate you for your time and trouble for sending in these private samples... You just got yourself some serious store credit..
    on behalf of myself and the entire network and the extremely large customer base inside of this community and all the communities where we have overwhelming dedication and support and loyalty, this means a lot to us.
    if you do not plan on making an order in the near future I will know on your account to give you store credit..
    . You are the exact example of what member should do and how they should go about testing in lieu of using labmax...
    All I can say is those tests are inconclusive at best, flat out impossible to decipher most of the time, maybe even a scam. I have spent $100s on LabMax and Roidtest for nothing. It was a rookie move on my part.

By the way that test result was part of 7 other blind samples from different vendors. 5 of them were legit, there were 2 from eRoids Sponsors that were complete junk.

The two fails were from top rated eRoids Sponsors.

PSL EP was the only slightly overdosed tablet. Not complaining

This is how I sent them. EP was #6.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post

- - - Updated - - -

With your permission do you mind if I post these on another site that is affiliated with this particular site? isarms..
    Oh and sure you can repost.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL is legit. I just got anavar from them, working already!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post
    All I can say is those tests are inconclusive at best, flat out impossible to decipher most of the time, maybe even a scam. I have spent $100s on LabMax and Roidtest for nothing. It was a rookie move on my part.

By the way that test result was part of 7 other blind samples from different vendors. 5 of them were legit, there were 2 from eRoids Sponsors that were complete junk.

The two fails were from top rated eRoids Sponsors.

PSL EP was the only slightly overdosed tablet. Not complaining

This is how I sent them. EP was #6.
    I'll hook you up if you want to test more for us... this way its not coming from us.. but samples from others! Ill take great care of you!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Real chromatography tells the real tale. Thanks for sharing this!

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    .....sorry, checked wrong website
    Last edited by domestic-supply.com; 03-18-2020 at 07:33 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    Where did you find this lab? I even can't find it's legal information

for example Simec AG and ChemTox have all legal information and certificates. I don't see anything on janoshik.com or anywhere else. domain registered in Czech , hosting in Bulgaria...No other info

https://simec.ch/en/
    http://www.labochemtox.com/en/home
    They've been around for a bit, and in my experience identify substances correctly and the concentrations seem to be in a reasonable window. Is he a legit business? Hell nah. I'm pretty sure he just has an old $3000-4000 gas chromatograph.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast