Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL / Euro Pharmacies Aromasin

Pgriffen

Proficient Brother
Can anyone tell me their experiences using the Euro Pharmacies Aromasin. The domestic line stuff. As in quality, effectiveness and doses you were taking on and off? I placed a small PLS order just to check them out (did not order Aromasin though).

blood work will easily confirm the quality. try it for yourself.

It is all I use. I prefer it over arimidex.
2ic44eh.png

This was a mass spec test from the end of june i believe.
As stated above always get bloodwork.

Thanks for the replies Steve and MaceDog. I think my only concern was that I've never had it like that before (bagged, and not in the foil pushout boxes), and I'm new to using PSL. Still have a couple weeks of the Pfizer left, it's just hard to get. Will be trying after the the other order comes in. It's a good price.

Thanks for the replies Steve and MaceDog. I think my only concern was that I've never had it like that before (bagged, and not in the foil pushout boxes), and I'm new to using PSL. Still have a couple weeks of the Pfizer left, it's just hard to get. Will be trying after the the other order comes in. It's a good price.

Just keep us updated. We are always here. Have you had your bloodwork lately or while running pfizer?

I have bloodwork regularly. Average 3 times a year and use that to make adjustments. Realize some recommend more than that, but I am comfortable with that average.

If you know your body and are comfortable, that is fine to me. It is about what I do unless I am trying new compounds. But I get official blood done from the VA like once a quarter and then my own done about 3 times with the full female hormone panel. The VA does everything but test/estradiol.

was good euro-pharmacies?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me their experiences using the Euro Pharmacies Aromasin. The domestic line stuff. As in quality, effectiveness and doses you were taking on and off? I placed a small PLS order just to check them out (did not order Aromasin though).

were their products good?

was good euro-pharmacies?

- - - Updated - - -

were their products good?

This is an old thread. But yes the aromasin was on point. Did several bloods to know for sure. They are stated at 20mg when most are at 25mg, but I treated them like they were 25mg's. - New forum sponsor also has legit aromasin.

thank you so much... I don't find much information about this lab
I just read that they are underdosed or bad things
that's why I seek opinions from real consumers

A lot of people bashing them lately. I have never had a bad experience with them. If I did, I would certainly tell it how it is.

They are pretty good, I too cant say anything bad about them either.

Puritysourcelabs runs euro pharmacies, they are total fake and scammers.
Read the many other threads.
They got me suspended for exposing them!

Back
Top Bottom