Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL first order

brandontx

Buff Brother
Ordered from PSL for the first time. This is the first time I've ever used any UGL. Get my stuff from doctor usually but doses are limited and it takes a while to stockpile enough for a blast or cycle. Little nervous injecting something that isn't from a pharmacy but I've done worse. Lol. The shipping was super fast and they were very responsive . Got my stuff within a week from making payment. Going to doc at the end of this month for bloodwork to get a baseline. Will post mid cycle bloodwork at the end of september. Will be running 300 mg pharm test and 100mg pharm deca which is my trt protocol. Throwing 200mg of psl's test and 500mg of psl's eq on top of that for about 4 months. May get some var from doc to finish up with but if the EQ is legit I don't think I will really need it to get the results I'm looking for.

Ordered from PSL for the first time. This is the first time I've ever used any UGL. Get my stuff from doctor usually but doses are limited and it takes a while to stockpile enough for a blast or cycle. Little nervous injecting something that isn't from a pharmacy but I've done worse. Lol. The shipping was super fast and they were very responsive . Got my stuff within a week from making payment. Going to doc at the end of this month for bloodwork to get a baseline. Will post mid cycle bloodwork at the end of september. Will be running 300 mg pharm test and 100mg pharm deca which is my trt protocol. Throwing 200mg of psl's test and 500mg of psl's eq on top of that for about 4 months. May get some var from doc to finish up with but if the EQ is legit I don't think I will really need it to get the results I'm looking for.
You'll be happy with the eq. About week 3-4 you'll really be seeing the vascularity and other benefits from it

That’s awesome man! I think this will be a great cycle. Just make sure to keep your estrogen under control.

That’s awesome man! I think this will be a great cycle. Just make sure to keep your estrogen under control.

I have tons of anastrozole from doc so should be good. I only require about 1.5mg for 500mg test per week. From what I understand it doesn't aromatize as much as test. Planned on throwing another .5mg in there and will adjust after bloodwork.

I have tons of anastrozole from doc so should be good. I only require about 1.5mg for 500mg test per week. From what I understand it doesn't aromatize as much as test. Planned on throwing another .5mg in there and will adjust after bloodwork.

Yep, the EQ won’t much. I was meaning more towards the increase of test dose. Sounds like you got it covered and know how you respond to it! [emoji16]

Can't start test until after I see doc. Would like to start eq now so I will be done by the beginning of December. Would still give me 13 weeks of increased test. Other than increased hematocrit, I wonder what other blood markers it would affect. Would be wisest to wait so my doc doesn't adjust something based on flawed test results due to aas usage, but really anxious to start now because it's going to be a long one.

Can't start test until after I see doc. Would like to start eq now so I will be done by the beginning of December. Would still give me 13 weeks of increased test. Other than increased hematocrit, I wonder what other blood markers it would affect. Would be wisest to wait so my doc doesn't adjust something based on flawed test results due to aas usage, but really anxious to start now because it's going to be a long one.
I would definitely wait for sure. The gear won't go anywhere in the meantime.

Started this past weekend. Forgot how great my mood is on higher test. Got bloods done Friday so will post those and new bloodwork six weeks in. Did enjoy injecting the psl gear. It isn't as viscous as products using grapeseed oil. Lot easier to do glute injection when it isn't as viscous.

Started this past weekend. Forgot how great my mood is on higher test. Got bloods done Friday so will post those and new bloodwork six weeks in. Did enjoy injecting the psl gear. It isn't as viscous as products using grapeseed oil. Lot easier to do glute injection when it isn't as viscous.
6 weeks out is a good time... how many days after injection?

Did a wire transfer from bank. Do you get a confirmation that they received payment? Been 3 days now.. I know I’m impatient as hell.

Did a wire transfer from bank. Do you get a confirmation that they received payment? Been 3 days now.. I know I’m impatient as hell.

Yes we typically update you within 3 business days of making payment. Sometimes there are delays.
If you go on our website to our FAQ section and click on "Order Statuses" it will give you the general timelines for each stage of your order. Here's a snippet:
ORDER-STATUSES1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom