Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL first order

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL first order

Ordered from PSL for the first time. This is the first time I've ever used any UGL. Get my stuff from doctor usually but doses are limited and it takes a while to stockpile enough for a blast or cycle. Little nervous injecting something that isn't from a pharmacy but I've done worse. Lol. The shipping was super fast and they were very responsive . Got my stuff within a week from making payment. Going to doc at the end of this month for bloodwork to get a baseline. Will post mid cycle bloodwork at the end of september. Will be running 300 mg pharm test and 100mg pharm deca which is my trt protocol. Throwing 200mg of psl's test and 500mg of psl's eq on top of that for about 4 months. May get some var from doc to finish up with but if the EQ is legit I don't think I will really need it to get the results I'm looking for.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    Ordered from PSL for the first time. This is the first time I've ever used any UGL. Get my stuff from doctor usually but doses are limited and it takes a while to stockpile enough for a blast or cycle. Little nervous injecting something that isn't from a pharmacy but I've done worse. Lol. The shipping was super fast and they were very responsive . Got my stuff within a week from making payment. Going to doc at the end of this month for bloodwork to get a baseline. Will post mid cycle bloodwork at the end of september. Will be running 300 mg pharm test and 100mg pharm deca which is my trt protocol. Throwing 200mg of psl's test and 500mg of psl's eq on top of that for about 4 months. May get some var from doc to finish up with but if the EQ is legit I don't think I will really need it to get the results I'm looking for.
    You'll be happy with the eq. About week 3-4 you'll really be seeing the vascularity and other benefits from it

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thatís awesome man! I think this will be a great cycle. Just make sure to keep your estrogen under control.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like a good cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    Thatís awesome man! I think this will be a great cycle. Just make sure to keep your estrogen under control.
    I have tons of anastrozole from doc so should be good. I only require about 1.5mg for 500mg test per week. From what I understand it doesn't aromatize as much as test. Planned on throwing another .5mg in there and will adjust after bloodwork.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have tons of anastrozole from doc so should be good. I only require about 1.5mg for 500mg test per week. From what I understand it doesn't aromatize as much as test. Planned on throwing another .5mg in there and will adjust after bloodwork.
    Yep, the EQ wonít much. I was meaning more towards the increase of test dose. Sounds like you got it covered and know how you respond to it!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can't start test until after I see doc. Would like to start eq now so I will be done by the beginning of December. Would still give me 13 weeks of increased test. Other than increased hematocrit, I wonder what other blood markers it would affect. Would be wisest to wait so my doc doesn't adjust something based on flawed test results due to aas usage, but really anxious to start now because it's going to be a long one.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can't start test until after I see doc. Would like to start eq now so I will be done by the beginning of December. Would still give me 13 weeks of increased test. Other than increased hematocrit, I wonder what other blood markers it would affect. Would be wisest to wait so my doc doesn't adjust something based on flawed test results due to aas usage, but really anxious to start now because it's going to be a long one.
    I would definitely wait for sure. The gear won't go anywhere in the meantime.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Started this past weekend. Forgot how great my mood is on higher test. Got bloods done Friday so will post those and new bloodwork six weeks in. Did enjoy injecting the psl gear. It isn't as viscous as products using grapeseed oil. Lot easier to do glute injection when it isn't as viscous.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Started this past weekend. Forgot how great my mood is on higher test. Got bloods done Friday so will post those and new bloodwork six weeks in. Did enjoy injecting the psl gear. It isn't as viscous as products using grapeseed oil. Lot easier to do glute injection when it isn't as viscous.
    6 weeks out is a good time... how many days after injection?
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE - Puritysourcelabs*

🎃 Halloween is ComingÖ Shop Now for Terrifying Treats 🎃

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast