Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL G-Tropin Log

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL G-Tropin Log

PSL has sent over some G-Tropin for me to do a log, and I'm really excited to see what's up. First, here is a photo of the packaging with an individual 10iu vial. The box itself has a total of 100iu
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RBgyRC3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	12189

I went ahead and got my sterile needles and alcohol wipes and put ~1ml of bacteriostatic water in with the HGH. I think this is more than necessary, but it makes it easier for me to judge dosages

Name:	CTV2xec.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	12190

Immediately when I stuck the needle in, the bottle sucked in all of the water from the syringe. This displayed that it had a vacuum seal, which is definitely a good sign. Here is a photo of the reconstituted HGH

Name:	4xrp6FA.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	12191

Will likely be posting some bloods following this procedure I've seen referenced on EVO:
    - Fast at least 6 hours (probably more)
    - Inject 10iu hgh
    - Get bloods ASAP (within 3 hours)

In addition to the bloods, I'll post relevant progress / sides as time goes on. My main goal here is to take the regular 2iu/morning and hopefully experience some subtle fat loss / muscle growth. I've also read about more general "sense of well being" some individuals have on HGH, so it'd be interesting to experience that.

Anyways, hope that whatever I log ends up helping some of you bros decide for/against g-tropin.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I believe I can say this on behalf of the entire community that everyone is super excited for you, I'm glad you have this opportunity, this is very unique.
    You can 100% guarantee that the quality will not only meet your needs but it will also exceed your expectations..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good stuff bro thanks for taking the time to log our product.

FYI - 1 mL of water is a perfectly normal amount and is what most people use to dilute their HGH.
    Also, when you pin the 10 iu for your blood test, try to pick a spot what has very little fat and is not pinned very often. My personal recommendation is to pin your bicep because for a blood test you want to pin IM so there's no delayed release into the blood stream and you want a spot with no scar tissue. Just a recommendation.

I'll be following .

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So after pinning for just a few days, the biggest immediate effect that I've seen is on sleep. The moment that I put my head on that pillow, I'm completely out and I wake up from extremely deep sleep.

Haven't been on it long enough to notice much else yet, but thought I'd share that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    So after pinning for just a few days, the biggest immediate effect that I've seen is on sleep. The moment that I put my head on that pillow, I'm completely out and I wake up from extremely deep sleep.

Haven't been on it long enough to notice much else yet, but thought I'd share that
    HGH will help you sleep like a baby!!!!!!! haha

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

bro...sleep is the 1st hGH effect...you'll see more and more...it takes at least 2-4months to really feel GH long term...its slower than AAS but long term results you keep more....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ​Hey bro I meant to ask...is this your first time using HGH?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100iu even for a first time user won’t do much brother. G-tropin is the real deal but you still need at least 300iu for results and 3-4 months.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    ​Hey bro I meant to ask...is this your first time using HGH?
    Yep. I've never used it before this.

[QUOTE=OTG85;1104651]100iu even for a first time user won’t do much brother. G-tropin is the real deal but you still need at least 300iu for results and 3-4 months.

I plan to stay on for at least 6 months . I'm really excited.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How much are you running. In case I missed it.
    Also how old are?
    Is this your first time running gh and doing blood work?
    Usually 10iu in delt is my personal preference.
    I would try and have blood drawn /timed about to 3hrs and 15-20minutes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast