Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The PSL G2G Thread

Blaz1

Beginner Brother
Registered
I know it’s gonna be a shit blizzard but I’m ready for it Randy.

I placed an order with these guys internationally last week and have had consistent communication about my order.
They gave me tracking yesterday and all is well.

Having used these guys since 2014 off and on and getting nothing but great gear and customer service is remarkable. And that’s what makes me sad about this forum.

They don’t pay there sponsor fee’s for evo and all of a sudden they are “scammers” and constantly merked on.

I use Domestic Supply as well! Have used there tren and dbol before and it’s rock solid! All in all both sites have a lot too offer. PSL has the biggest selection but a longer wait time since its international. Domestic supply is more expensive but you get your gear fast and top quality!

No more bashing bro’s

I placed an order with these guys internationally last week and have had consistent communication about my order.

Having used these guys since 2014 off and on and getting nothing but great gear and customer service is remarkable. And that’s what makes me sad about this forum.

They don’t pay there sponsor fee’s for evo and all of a sudden they are “scammers” and constantly merked on.

I use Domestic Supply as well! Have used there tren and dbol before and it’s rock solid! All in all both sites have a lot too offer. PSL has the biggest selection but a longer wait time since its international. Domestic supply is more expensive but you get your gear fast and top quality!

No more bashing bro’s

I look forward to the day we have to official sponsors or at lease a official sponsor and approved sources. I don’t want it quite like the other forums but a choice is always good. Domestic supply is a bit high for my blood. I run a lot of gear. But if this hgh checks out I’ll be putting a order in ASAP

No more bashing bro’s
I know it's late but thank you so much for the great feedback.. You shouldn't get blasted or even fear of getting blasted for leaving feedback. Keep in mind that PSL has always offered domestic gear as well, we even have discounts that make domestic even more affordable.. Also, we have some huge news coming shortly, a few things we will be announcing.. Some game changer type of material!

Sorry for the late response as this message got lost in the threads..

Far as the things mentioned about why we were gone, there was a slight misunderstanding that was all worked out, everything is gtg and it was just a little minor hick-up,
we're just super excited to be officially back and serving everyone here once again..

Back
Top Bottom