Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL HELLO??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bros...PSL were sponsors but no more...we no longer support them and can no longer guarantee anything about them...

also brothers...PSL are good bros but they had some serious shipping issues from my understanding...so i would be careful....very...until they come back to evo/ef and and have resolved it.....i would think twice before ordering from PSL until this shipping situation is cleared up and they have resolved everything....

stay safe brothers ....

PSL always sold shitty underdosed bunk gear. They always hide, attack and try to discredit the shitty bloods after their gear.

Wow I am honestly shocked to hear this, I've had nothing but good experience with PSL. My last international order touched down in 4 days.

Everything I've ordered has been legit and bloods backed that up. If anything, my test from them is usually a little overdosed.

It's a shame, maybe they will get their shit together.

PSL always sold shitty underdosed bunk gear. They always hide, attack and try to discredit the shitty bloods after their gear.

Very true. I had opened a thread long ago, warning the evo community, but as often happens in these cases, I was attacked.

bros...PSL were sponsors but no more...we no longer support them and can no longer guarantee anything about them...

also brothers...PSL are good bros but they had some serious shipping issues from my understanding...so i would be careful....very...until they come back to evo/ef and and have resolved it.....i would think twice before ordering from PSL until this shipping situation is cleared up and they have resolved everything....

stay safe brothers ....

THIS. and no need for people to make pot shots at them. while they were here they were great across the board. we have had tons of sources come and go on here as does every forum.

THIS. and no need for people to make pot shots at them. while they were here they were great across the board. we have had tons of sources come and go on here as does every forum.

I have a reship fr an order that was seized on the way now and it has cleared customs. So I have anything to worry about with gear quality Steve?

I have a reship fr an order that was seized on the way now and it has cleared customs. So I have anything to worry about with gear quality Steve?

i don't think it makes any sense to piss off customers they need going forward, so i think you will be fine.

So they’re complete scammers and they’re totally legit. Got it.

People will always have different experiences and opinions. Just look at reviews of any product on Amazon.

The recent shipping issues have me a little concerned but aside from that I would order from them again as they have never given me a reason not to.

I posted bloods here after my last order and at a TRT dose (100mg/wk) my levels came back >1500.

If they are scamming people that is a dick move and I would never defend it. But I haven't experienced this personally or seen proof of them being scammers. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened but I can only speak from my experience.

Sounds like they aren’t scamming by taking money and running but their shipping was having problems? Idk, maybe they will get it sorted soon.

First time poster here. Any word on PSL getting back up and running? Has anyone ordered since the grand reopening?

Hi everyone

We are no longer a sponsor on EVE/EF but all is ok with our site - and i think we are back really soon - and we are still working and procesing all orders

IMPORTAND THING - IF SOMONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH ORDERS , PLEASE EMAIL US OR PM TO ME OR OUR REPS - WE WILL RESLOVE ALL PROBLEMS - DECEMBER WAS REALLY BAD TIME FOR SHIPPING A LOT OF PACKAGES IS STIL LDELAYS OR JUST LOST BUT DONT WORRY WE WILL RESLOVER ALL PROBLEMS BECASUE WE HAVE FUL LRESEND POLICY

BEST REGARDS
PSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom