Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Labs

Everest88

Registered
No Pre Cycle Blood work to compare to

Male 29, 5'10 200lbs 18% BF

250mg Test-E on Tuesday/Friday into the Glutes.

Week 1 250mg/250mg
Week 2 250mg/250mg
Week 3 250mg/250mg with .25mg Adex Monday/Thursday (night before injection)

I read some more and decided that I should be careful not to Crash my Estrogen Levels so I decided not to take the .25m the upcoming Monday, and Made an Appointment with Lab Corps to make sure my Blood looked good

Week 4 (current week) 250mg on 7/16

Went for labs Wednesday morning and here are my results

Blood.jpg

https://ibb.co/WKWRMZm

My estradiol was 13.1

I was expecting a higher level of Total Test. Does 800 ng/dl sound normal for 7 pins into the cycle?

You should run test e 4-5 weeks followed by bloodwork.

That was pretty early to get bloodwork since your pinning a long ester. It takes a while to get to peak blood plasma concentration.

I was thinking might be a little early to get accurate results. So my levels will continue to rise. Should my levels rise to 3-4000 range by week 6-8?

I was thinking might be a little early to get accurate results. So my levels will continue to rise. Should my levels rise to 3-4000 range by week 6-8?
What...3-4000??
At 500mg a week you should be around 2000
+/- 150 ng/dl

Ok, ill go back for bloods in a couple weeks. Whats the best amount of time to wait after last pin to get the most accurate results?

13.1 adex sounds low. Should i stay off the adex until the next bloods?

- - - Updated - - -

13.1 e2 sounds low*

I'm currently prescribed 200mg a week testosterone cypionate for trt, and I hardly come out of the top tier with numbers.. also if you are using this for trt then you should have some previous blood work with where you used to be..
It's hard to make an assessment without knowing how you truly respond to test. Some guys are hyper responders and some guys are bad responders. There is no gold standard or set range of numbers that everyone should fall within, because I know guys that run 125mg of trt and they are in the 1100'ish range, yet I seen others run 500 and hardly make it 1500..

You are slightly and I mean slightly above therapeutic dosages.. plus you tested a little bit early.

By the way you also stated on another community about your blood work that your libido is through the roof..it sounds like everything is right where it should be for now..

I'm not trying to cut your gear down or trying to say its under dosed, but I was curious if 900ng/dl seemed normal after 7 pins at 500mg a week. I'm putting a foreign substance in my body, I want to get as much feed back as possible from all the sources I can.

My libido is higher than usual, but if I was 200 before starting a cycle and I went to 900 I'm sure that's a good enough reason to feel increased sex drive. I didn't get pre cycle bloods (like an idiot) so I don't know forsure if that's the case.

After reading tons of information I see a lot of people saying 2000-2500 ng dl is average results for a 500mg week test-e cycle. If my levels don't go above 1000 I would think something is wrong.

are my posting privilege's being limited?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, it said my post and to be reviewed before it could be viewed.

My libido is higher than usual yes, but if I came from 200ng/dl and went to 900ng/dl I would assume that would be enough reason to feel increased sexdrive.
A-lot of people are saying 2000-2500 ng/dl would be average for 500mg test-e a week, if my levels never reach 1000 I would think something if wrong

- - - Updated - - -

My libido is higher than usual yes, but if I came from 200ng/dl and went to 900ng/dl I would assume that would be enough reason to feel increased sexdrive.
A-lot of people are saying 2000-2500 ng/dl would be average for 500mg test-e a week, if my levels never reach 1000 I would think something if wrong

A lot of people are saying? have you seen what a lot of these people on message boards look like?
a lot of these people are giving you a staple standard number telling you that you should fall within that area when in fact no one has extended themselves to provide you with further proof for evidence when it pertains to this subject, that everyone will have a different response whether they are hyper responders or slow metabolizers..

I personally metabolize testosterone specifically at a slower rate, explain this on the other message board with the same topic that you opened..

It's nothing personal but people are going to question you when you come on multiple communities being brand new, at the same time posting suspected blood work with no real understanding.. you know how to get a hold of these drugs, but yet there was no existence of you on message boards prior and now all the sudden you come out of the woodworks and you have the ability to locate multiple communities generating the same exact topic looking for answers.. that just looks a little suspect with other members.. it's not like you have already been established, asking questions or concerns going into the cycle, you just appear out of thin air knowing where to locate PSL subforums throughout multiple panels.. I'm not mitigate in your claim but it just takes away from the gravity in the authenticity of your questions and concerns even if they are authentic and legitimate..

Well I havent used forums before. I searched and read about good beginner cycles all over the web. Here and BoP was the first sites I ran into where I discovered I could purchase steroids online. I read and tried to learn as much as possible ove the last 6 month or so. I decided to start with a simpe T only cycle at 500mg a week and I seen that PsL was sponsers and highly reputable on both evo and bop. I visited your website and it was user friendly with clear instructions on how to purchase, so I decided psl was my source.

Then only after I had my labwork done did I have good reason to post. My concerns and questions were about my own blood work, and I cant find that on google or any website.

Now im not trying to cut your product down. Im just a customer whos curious about my blood work.

I think you have false expectations. For reference I’m doing 500 test and 200 tren, my levels were at 2100.

I went into this with only expectations of enhanced libido and increased muscle growth. After getting my test results back and seeing my e2 levels were low, and T levels were just on the upper end of what is considered normal I was slightly concerned. Albeit I did do my blood test earlier than recommended during cycle, and my body could be extra bad at metabolizing testosterone. Can I even build musle at a steroid level at 1000ng/dl test? Should I double my dosage to 1000mg test-e a week for my next cycle?

My wife said this morning I looked more muscular in my forearms and triceps areas and I feel wider through the chest and lats. I also have gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks, which is quite a lot. My sex drive is good, i'm not hard 24/7, but increased desire to "go get it"

I will go for bloods again around the 31st of the month and hope that my test levels read >1500

And it sounds like your passing judgement based off 4 week blood tests. That’s absolutely absurd. Please post your bloods at 8 weeks and tell ushow you’re feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Again after 8 weeks of 500 test 200 tren I’m at 2100, and I feel like Superman. There’s a lot that goes on between where you are at now and where you’ll be in 4 weeks. Trust the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Im just here to learn, not trying to pass judment or condemn PsL or anythong like that. Alot of people across various communities have said my blood work was done to early, so im forsure going back for 6 week bloods on the 31st. ill try to again at 8 weeks.

If my t levels never rise above 1000 we can call me a super bad metabolizer

Im just here to learn, not trying to pass judment or condemn PsL or anythong like that. Alot of people across various communities have said my blood work was done to early, so im forsure going back for 6 week bloods on the 31st. ill try to again at 8 weeks.

If my t levels never rise above 1000 we can call me a super bad metabolizer

sounds about right to be honest bro

I went into this with only expectations of enhanced libido and increased muscle growth. After getting my test results back and seeing my e2 levels were low, and T levels were just on the upper end of what is considered normal I was slightly concerned. Albeit I did do my blood test earlier than recommended during cycle, and my body could be extra bad at metabolizing testosterone. Can I even build musle at a steroid level at 1000ng/dl test? Should I double my dosage to 1000mg test-e a week for my next cycle?

My wife said this morning I looked more muscular in my forearms and triceps areas and I feel wider through the chest and lats. I also have gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks, which is quite a lot. My sex drive is good, i'm not hard 24/7, but increased desire to "go get it"

I will go for bloods again around the 31st of the month and hope that my test levels read >1500

20lbs in 4 weeks? I know that's not really a proper way to gauge the quality of a product but that right there should tell you something. Ain't no underdosed gear gonna put 20lbs on you in 4 weeks. I'm confident the blood test was a mis-read. I will bet my $48 watch on it.

20lbs in 4 weeks? I know that's not really a proper way to gauge the quality of a product but that right there should tell you something. Ain't no underdosed gear gonna put 20lbs on you in 4 weeks. I'm confident the blood test was a mis-read. I will bet my $48 watch on it.

lol yeah true. that watch though

Back
Top Bottom