Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl legit or not

Who knows!

I am in the market to purchase some legit stuff for a near run I am planning
Honestly I couldn’t tell you I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews about psl! But then Again I heard a lot of good reviews about roids24 and I don’t feel anything so I assume bunk! Shoot your shot if the universe wants you on steroids then you will be on steroids otherwise it might backfire remember anything you truly desire in your heart you can’t have even if you work hard Mother Nature will still your happiness! And asking a forum that sponsors for a company of course there gonna tell you it’s good stuff but do more research and you will find plenty of bad reviews about them so give it a shot and the universe may or not reward you! Always remember life is a punishment and what can go wrong will 9/10 times life is suffering! So don’t get your hopes you will get hurt in the long run and you won’t gain much your first cycle!

Honestly I couldn’t tell you I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews about psl! But then Again I heard a lot of good reviews about roids24 and I don’t feel anything so I assume bunk! Shoot your shot if the universe wants you on steroids then you will be on steroids otherwise it might backfire remember anything you truly desire in your heart you can’t have even if you work hard Mother Nature will still your happiness! And asking a forum that sponsors for a company of course there gonna tell you it’s good stuff but do more research and you will find plenty of bad reviews about them so give it a shot and the universe may or not reward you! Always remember life is a punishment and what can go wrong will 9/10 times life is suffering! So don’t get your hopes you will get hurt in the long run and you won’t gain much your first cycle!

No forum is going to endorse a sponsor that is bad. Think about it. This forum is a business. Nobody is going to do business on a forum that doesn't protect it's members. Endorsing bad vendors will only hurt this forum and it's reputation. This whole post is just nonsense. Show me a bad review that actually has some kind of legitimacy and not just an angry customer who had a bad experience with shipping.

No forum is going to endorse a sponsor that is bad. Think about it. This forum is a business. Nobody is going to do business on a forum that doesn't protect it's members. Endorsing bad vendors will only hurt this forum and it's reputation. This whole post is just nonsense. Show me a bad review that actually has some kind of legitimacy and not just an angry customer who had a bad experience with shipping.
And that my friend is what I want to hear the truth no advertisements or sale answer. Thanks

Hey fellas, new to evo. I spent the last several years on TSC and since that went to shit I came over here.. I could use a little help though, read the rules and then read reviews on sources. I visited PSL website and put gear in cart, go to checkout and it wants my name, address, etc... this is all new to me. I'm used to sending my guy an email with what I want, he tells me where to ship the money, and then 3-5 days later gear is on my porch. Really nervous about putting that info on a website, is this common? Maybe I'm just not up to speed

Everyone here has had a good experience with PSL except Naturallyhard because he is an immature, impatient, and unreasonable human being. I think that sums it up.

PSL is GTG. I just placed another order for my winter bulk. I wouldn't keep coming back if they werent....

PSL is fucking amazing! Top notch quality and outstanding price.

Everyone here has had a good experience with PSL except Naturallyhard because he is an immature, impatient, and unreasonable human being. I think that sums it up.

My backup has arrived. Thanks fellas. Means much more coming from you than me.

PSL is an approved source on here and in the banner

I know that you aren't always going to make everyone happy in any business, but PSL goes the extra mile to insure they take care of the customer, which I wish every business out there followed. that is why I endorse them 100%. their reps are here 24/7 to help you with any problems that may arise so can't beat that

Psl is top quality. You 100% get what you pay for!

Back
Top Bottom